tricks for fix framerate

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragonix

Recruit
Hi there ,
I started playing Persistend World tomorrow , but its not playable because the framerate its really Bad.
My framerate its stuck at 15 - 25 fps.
I need some tricks for fix it.
My pc don't suck , I have Quad Core - Nvidia 8800 GT. 4 GB RAM...

Dragonix said:
Hi there ,
I started playing Persistend World tomorrow , but its not playable because the framerate its really Bad.
I need some tricks for fix it.
My pc don't suck , I have Quad Core - Nvidia 8800 GT. 4 GB RAM...

Pwmod is very system instensive. Your graphics card is a bit weak, though. That's what's holding your FPS back.

What's a Vista? I've never heard of that kind of graphics card. Really the only thing I've heard about it is that it's worse than hearing demonic voices. Is it a graphics card or RAM or what?

Splintert said:
Dragonix said:
I have Quad Core - Nvidia 8800 GT. 4 GB RAM...
Pwmod is very system instensive. Your graphics card is a bit weak, though. That's what's holding your FPS back.
Maybe, but I have the same card with 4GB and a quad core also, and it works well enough for me - just tested on the current NA scene with about 80 players: I get about 25 FPS as a minimum looking over the entire scene from one corner, with about 40 FPS in most situations. Also, I don't think the FPS meter is a very good indicator, as when I had 2GB with a single core and 7900GS I would sometimes get the same indicated frame rate, but it seemed much slower and more jerky.

Perhaps the sound optimization would help? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,185427.0.html

Also lower your game's display resolution in the settings.

Guys Its not The Graphic. Im sure its the CPU , Because i try graphic with everything low.
But i Try this mod , in 3 Computers. All with the same problem, So , its not the PC , ITs the mod.
And with patch audio , i see no change .

Any quad core, even a slow one, should be able to easily handle this mod. Although if you're experiencing problems with FPS related to the CPU, try shutting down all anti-virus programs and setting mb_warband.exe to high priority in the task manager (CTRL-ALT-DEL > Processes > Right click mb_warband.exe > Priority > High).

Also, turn ragdolls off and decrease bodies to the lowest amount possible (not 0, or you won't be able to loot dead people very well)

Dragonix said:
but its not playable because the framerate its really Bad.

thats about avarage for me. but as started try lowering your resolution and not using the option that uses same as desktop.

strangly when i change from this to the same resolution i get better proformance %

If I pick lowest screen resolution, on a bigger screen, my FPS skyrockets.

Back
Top Bottom