MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Users who are viewing this thread

What about vehicles? with the squad system with vehicles would be beautifully;D

The nicest thing about this mod is going to be counters and tanks are a large part of that in warhammer?

me<3 basilisks

Edit: I just remembered how nice all the IG minor hero units would be; commissars, priests, pyskers, assassins, and all those command retinues.

Edit: sorry im a little exhilarate atm, a gamemode for events where 2 commanders and their advisors, etc. choose an Army limited to a certain amount of points like a game of warhammer 40k/fantasy would  be... :mrgreen:

Whereas the Lucius can be long range. Only difference between that and their snipers is a scope and more energy usage on a very slightly more damaging shot.

Remember when my thousand sons in rhino used to speed up to tau pulse rifles hop out and fire close range into em, as far as i can remember thats not even what they are for :lol: but it seamed to work...

Edit: aren't snipers for killing light infantry moral? :???:

sammac said:
Remember when my thousand sons in rhino used to speed up to tau pulse rifles hop out and fire close range into em, as far as i can remember thats not even what they are for :lol: but it seamed to work...

Edit: aren't snipers for killing light infantry moral? :???:
Are you talking about tabletop?

Table top.

The thousand sons never seamed very powerful on FoK, however daemon spam did the trick

sammac said:
What about vehicles? with the squad system with vehicles would be beautifully;D

The nicest thing about this mod is going to be counters and tanks are a large part of that in warhammer?

me<3 basilisks

Edit: I just remembered how nice all the IG minor hero units would be; commissars, priests, pyskers, assassins, and all those command retinues.

Edit: sorry im a little exhilarate atm, a gamemode for events where 2 commanders and their advisors, etc. choose an Army limited to a certain amount of points like a game of warhammer 40k/fantasy would  be... :mrgreen:

No, no vehicles now. May be in future, but we don't like it on Warband engine.

About that game mode - yes, we thought about it already - and all events will be based on it: commander (clan-leader) will buy equipment for every single soldier in his army, by using points.

And yes - we don't have commanders and other command and special units (except comissars) in first release, but if we'll get more 3D-artist, we will expand our plans.

Slawtering said:
The DKoK's lasgun (Lucius 98 Pattern) is single shot but has very high damage not as much as a bolter but still.

Yep, there will be Lucius 98 for Kriegsmans, with some unique versions and attchable modules, such as underbarrel grenade launcher.

AndreusAs said:
Yep, no multimeltas. But heavy bolters and auto cannons :wink:

Heavy bolter is anti light inf and auto cannon is anti heavy inf?(is there even any heavy inf?  :neutral:)
What about mortars... and i feel compulsed to say las-cannons but i know this would be silly ;P
How will these work? It takes a couple of IG to operate heavy weapons.

Auto cannon will be ultimate-anti-'evy-infantry-big'un, and you will be able crush middle covers, such as fences and thick walls.

There is no need in las cannon now, yes.

Every hevy weapon will need 2 guards - gunner and guy with ammo and tripod. At first, you will need set tripod, then - gun. Then - fire. Guard with ammo should reload gun while gunner shoot those enemyes.

You mean, that bolter too heavy for one guardsman? May be, but we can't allow two guardsmans move it to another location at the same time because of Warband engine. Krieg heavy bolter will have wheels.

Back
Top Bottom