MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah well you're all annoying as hell, I am exicted about the mod, too, do you me dribble and spam the thread every other day because of it? No.

Bobtheheros said:
Yeah well you're all annoying as hell, I am exicted about the mod, too, do you me dribble and spam the thread every other day because of it? No.

Actually I was developing a side proyect of Warhammer 40K. I didn't release anything because I was waiting for the Space Marine Models, but I have some Imperial Guard units done and some traitors, plus a pair of custom battle maps. Totally alpha, but they fire lasers an have totally custom voices (edit: chainswords included with chainsword sounds XD)

Bobtheheros said:
Hey, **** off, stop, you bumped this thread so many times already and you never had an answer, **** off and wait until the devs update it. You spamming the thread won't change anything.

Hello everyone!

First of all, sorry for being soooo long with updates. I have been working alone on modeles with only NightHawkreal being helping me
with a map for a mod, and also had some IRL stuff to do. So, finishing the mod as it was announced seemed pretty much unreal,
this is why we've decided to release pre-alpha version, featuring main gameplay stuff, such as new firing system and AP-system and
some units with new items. All models for it were ready, and here came a major problem - lack of scripter. To specify:

- we have got our scripts working for server;
- we can't force them to work for a client on a dedicated server, and it's impossibel to find a server, which is runned with WSE.

So, what do we need to finally release the pre-alpha: scripter, even non-permanent, who will help to force scripts to work in
multiplayer for client.

Here are some pics of stuff we have:

ScELg.jpg
c0KKU.jpg
SRynQ.jpg
CUUGw.jpg
IpxBD.jpg

Again, the only thing which prevents us from releasing of pre-alpha - lack of the scripter. I'm searching everywhere for one, but haven't succesed yet.

Just warning everyone who is still intrested in mod (if there is anyone), that pre-alpha is almost there, we're gathering things together right now. If anybody wants to take a part in open testing event, just say it.

AndreusAs said:
Just warning everyone who is still intrested in mod (if there is anyone), that pre-alpha is almost there, we're gathering things together right now. If anybody wants to take a part in open testing event, just say it.

I'm up for open testing, even if I'll have to play in a penal legion to atone for the sin of failing to deliver a single scene. #Roleplay2k14 (# used "ironically", IE: douchebaggy)

Back
Top Bottom