MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Users who are viewing this thread

AndreusAs said:
Auto cannon will be ultimate-anti-'evy-infantry-big'un, and you will be able crush middle covers, such as fences and thick walls.

There is no need in las cannon now, yes.

Every hevy weapon will need 2 guards - gunner and guy with ammo and tripod. At first, you will need set tripod, then - gun. Then - fire. Guard with ammo should reload gun while gunner shoot those enemyes.
YES, AUTOCANNONS!

You will not able to kill deserter with tier 2 armor with one bolt, but with one auto cannon shot - surely. It's also have higher accuracy. As I said, auto cannon could crush some walls, that impossible for bolter.

Pazanius said:
sammac said:
Then what is the point of autocannons when this mod is all light inf? :neutral:
Why not? :grin: Autocannons are KEWL
So are lascannons and multimeltas.

The berserker have chainswords and laspistols? and a good armour save? I hope the counters in this mod will be strong enough that the best player with a bad counter will be killed by a noob with the appropriate weapon.

While counters should be important to force cooperation I don't think we should take it that extreme. When people are equally skilled then the one having the counter advantage should win. A pro player vs a noob the pro should have a chance to win.

Lilly112 said:
So is this a game or a clan?

.... It's a mod

Also, Dont forget though that a guardsman at close-medium close range with a lasgun on full power can easily kill a space marine. It just takes more ammo.

Edit: Sorry I didnt realize you were new here. As the guy below said welcome.

Lilly112 said:
So is this a game or a clan?
Its our clan :wink: everyone who posts is in, so welcome.

Phalanx300 said:
While counters should be important to force cooperation I don't think we should take it that extreme. When people are equally skilled then the one having the counter advantage should win. A pro player vs a noob the pro should have a chance to win.
Maybe but it would be worse to have counters you cant even see and make no difference, im sure it will be a nice balance in the end.(no other mod has made counters as far as i know)

We are going to make balance as main feature, but there still will be place for skill.

And about berserkers - mostly chain axes, but not only:

IMG_1354.jpg

AndreusAs said:
We are going to make balance as main feature, but there still will be place for skill.

And about berserkers - mostly chain axes, but not only:

IMG_1354.jpg

Mmm, that pic there is from a Blood Pact trooper.  I can tell you :grin:

Lilly112 said:
I got one person saying its a mod and another clan saying its a clan.
You people are confusing.

It's a mod. What he meant is were in a way the mods own little 'clan'. We follow the mod.

Back
Top Bottom