Official 'Ask Questions About Warband Multiplayer Here' Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

orangeknite1

Sergeant Knight at Arms
A Copy off the Singleplayer one because multiplayer needs one to, so we dont get spam threads. So instead of making a whole new thread just ask your questions here.

Like This:
1.) In your opinion do you think its worth the extra money to get a elite scimitar?

Please keep questions and comments Warband related!

Chewbacca said:
I'm aware of this being a very nooby question, but how do you block with a two handed weapon? :razz:
Right click and move your mouse in the direction of the swing right before you right click

Come now lust, IN what position is someone who has literally played WB for all of 3 months to answer questions about metagame? Its a legit question. Especially since there are NUMEROUS faqs and guides ALREADY stickied.

I'm also curious as to why you singled me out amongst all the over confused replies. Bad form 'ol boy. Bad form.

"3) Use the search function to research the idea/comment/suggestion you want to post about.  If you find one or more topics that contain information about your subject - read them thoroughly to see if your idea/suggestion/comment has already been posted.  If it has not, pick an appropriate topic and post your message there.  In the event that none of them are a good fit, or you do not find existing topics about your subject - then it is acceptable to start a new topic."

^for relevance

I demand that my warning be removed.

ryizzel said:
Come now lust, IN what position is someone who has literally played WB for all of 3 months to answer questions about metagame? Its a legit question. Especially since there are NUMEROUS faqs and guides ALREADY stickied.

I'm also curious as to why you singled me out amongst all the over confused replies. Bad form 'ol boy. Bad form.

"3) Use the search function to research the idea/comment/suggestion you want to post about.  If you find one or more topics that contain information about your subject - read them thoroughly to see if your idea/suggestion/comment has already been posted.  If it has not, pick an appropriate topic and post your message there.  In the event that none of them are a good fit, or you do not find existing topics about your subject - then it is acceptable to start a new topic."

^for relevance

O knight has been playing since pretty early beta if I do recall. And I also go a warning for asking a legit question.

findecanno said:
ryizzel said:

^for relevance

O knight has been playing since pretty early beta if I do recall. And I also go a warning for asking a legit question.
Yes .6 beta

ryizzel said:

^for relevance

Someone mad jealous.
edit:
Serious question: Which, in your opinion, is the most effective situation for each bow type?

(don't know if this is a offtopic or a ontopic question so I'll go with out of context)

Does Orange have to answer all the questions? (No ill will intended)

Ontopic:
I've seen some members move more swiftly then others. If I try to imitate them I look so sluggish and easy for archers, but when I see others do it archers are having a incredibly hard time hitting. How do they do it?

Blead said:
(don't know if this is a offtopic or a ontopic question so I'll go with out of context)

Does Orange have to answer all the questions? (No ill will intended)

Ontopic:
I've seen some members move more swiftly then others. If I try to imitate them I look so sluggish and easy for archers, but when I see others do it archers are having a incredibly hard time hitting. How do they do it?

Offtopic: other people answer the questions not only me!

Ontopic:
Madly jerk your mouse around and your keys, but dont swing or you will slow down. This in my opinion is how you dodge archer's!

Actually the best way to dodge arrows, when you're not trying to return them, is to just hold forward and just change direction with the mouse. Try and catch a glimpse of the archer, every now and then so you can try and react to the rhythm of the arrows but on the whole, strafing is pretty useless for dodging missiles.

As for the best bow.. that's all personal taste. For a long time, I would use only the basic bow for every faction but recently I tend to grab a strong bow on open maps and nomad/short bow on closed maps. That's not to say there aren't ranged players far better than me, who have completely different ideas on the matter. Because there are :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom