Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope they do something similar to this in Bannerlord for every village/castle/town (not as separate manors though, just replacing that whole thing entirely with it as a new system). That would be badass as hell to be able to grow and meaningfully improve things in this manner.

Though IMO, just putting a cooldown before you can call the army would make more sense, and serve the same overall purpose. Or put a cap on the number of times you can summon the army in each year (which is pretty accurate, since your lackeys are only obligated to serve in army duty so many months out of the year). Like only 3 times max per game year, and each requires at least 1 month of downtime after disbanding before it can be summoned again.

This would allow you to handle small conflicts without hurting your overall production, but you'd have to look ahead and see if there was the potential for a series of conflicts when determining if you wanted to ditch the army to recover your production/get rid of the upkeep or keep it on active duty. Of course, if you controlled multiple manors, you could rotate your service allowing you to pull out small to moderate sized armies pretty much on demand, which is basically how it's supposed to work anyway. The more fiefs you controlled the larger or more often you could pull together your army.

So like it many other games/mods it is simply not worth it to build anything for tax purposes. A building that costs 3000 gold and pays 30 tax each week will take 100 weeks to become profitable. I doubt most games last more than 100 weeks so you better keep the gold.  :roll:

If you don't use cheats i doubt it will take any time less then a hundred weeks. If you rush it, it'll take about 6 months to form a kingdom, and not to mention the time to beat the rest  :roll:

A bug found
In Firenze I can not save a prisoner.
I threatened the guard but I can not kill him, as others.
He dont do anything, and me too can not do anything.
I can not enter in prison too, to save the prisoner.
If I remember well, this bug was in 02 edition.
Plz make something with this nofree prizoners!
Thx for this Warband mod again!

VOIEVOD said:
A bug found
In Firenze I can not save a prisoner.
I threatened the guard but I can not kill him, as others.
He dont do anything, and me too can not do anything.
I can not enter in prison too, to save the prisoner.
If I remember well, this bug was in 02 edition.
Plz make something with this nofree prizoners!
Thx for this Warband mod again!

same thing happend to me in teutonic order castle, that guard just stand there and doing nothing, but i used throwing knives to kill him and he drops key

Stupid question but where on earth do I actually choose to build a manor? The first post here says you need 10k but where do I actually select to build?

Sayid Gishta said:
Stupid question but where on earth do I actually choose to build a manor? The first post here says you need 10k but where do I actually select to build?
If you're a vassal and the lord of a village, you should be able to purchase a regional manor from the village's main menu.

Hi guys first sorry for bad engilsh ı just want ask a quick question

i am play as a lord in italian city state ghilberinni(pink ones)
and after ı play 200 day's ı see one of the manors in verona became a village ı know we can build castlesbut can we transform our manors to villages by the way ı play latest version

KemalistDevrim said:
Hi guys first sorry for bad engilsh ı just want ask a quick question

i am play as a lord in italian city state ghilberinni(pink ones)
and after ı play 200 day's ı see one of the manors in verona became a village ı know we can build castlesbut can we transform our manors to villages by the way ı play latest version

no

example :
-verona has a village
-you are the master of that village
-you build the manor in the village, and then you turn your manor to an new castle
- your new castle became the new "center" of your village
-Verona no longer possesses any village !!  :shock:
So the city generate (spawn) a new village which carries a generic name, eg. Verona village  :grin:
that's it
(sorry for bad engilsh too)

Dear all - I have read through the various comments made and I understand the difference between a regional manor and a village manor (that you can fortify as a castle).  I did see a reference to some villages having a regional manor when you take possession of it.  I have just become a vassel and have been given a village and it has with a separate manor.  This, I presume, this is a regional manor; I recall it has a population of 240.  Am I able to upgrade this directly or do I have to do something different?     

Penledor said:
Dear all - I have read through the various comments made and I understand the difference between a regional manor and a village manor (that you can fortify as a castle).  I did see a reference to some villages having a regional manor when you take possession of it.  I have just become a vassel and have been given a village and it has with a separate manor.  This, I presume, this is a regional manor; I recall it has a population of 240.  Am I able to upgrade this directly or do I have to do something different?   

You have to enter the "manor", like you enter regular villages, and search for NPC s in a bastion like stone building. Through them you can manage/upgrade your manor.

Arszi said:
Penledor said:

You have to enter the "manor", like you enter regular villages, and search for NPC s in a bastion like stone building. Through them you can manage/upgrade your manor.

Many thanks - I am very grateful 

I couldnt find the real post to write critique in, so dont yell at me.

There is no doubt of content put in this mod, but there is two big problens with it - quality of map and  (at least for latvians) crippled curonian and semigalian languange.
The map - its terrible and confusing, especially by incorrectly nade coastline and no importantly big rivers. This confuses me a lot where i am, even tough i clearly know where i am. Also city placement seems wtong that way, but i think its correct, but without correct coastlines and rivers its hard to tell.
The languages - ok, i might forgive if you wrote it in lithuanian, but what about prussians, jotwings, curonians and semigalians. They where smaller, yes, and a little less important, but dobt they deserve their own troop trees and languages. Especially curonians who should have viking influence in them. Also if you wrote it in any other language than lithuanian, prussian and jotwingan i must say i didnt understand single word of troops called (except for cav) without english trnslation.
Also i forgot to say that teutonic order wasnt like its in this, in prussian lands was teutonic order, in latvian and (later on in history) estonian lands was sworbrother, later livonian order.
Also the troop trees should be focused like this : prussians and jotwings - skirnish and defence, curonians - sea combat, semigalians - footmen focus, lithuanians - shock focus.
This will be get it sonehow historricly correct.
Also if you want it REALLY historricly correct, then Riga should be independent and called archibishoby of Riga, in latgaliathere should be a city called Cesis and independent and should be called... I forgot how it was, but when i remember ill tell you. In Osel (that island in north) there should be city called... I dont know that either, but it should be called bishoby of osel and vitebsk.

dude,you really thing that over 5 years of development of this mod,we dont consider thousands of posibilities on what include and not,there is no way we can put every nation in the mod,it would lagg as hell,rivers,trees and such also.there is no Flanders for instance,more important than the tribes of lithuania.Also for your information,all the other holy orders in the baltic area was destroyed by 1257 but teutonic oreder

Yes, yes it was, especially at this moment when i wanted to expande my post. 5 years you say? Wow. Also why you are so mean this is just my critique and sugfestions, i think after five you should hace get used to it.
Especially when i wanted to talk about the baltic trives indvidiualy starting fron curonia. Takr example from 1200, where they do give everything uniques and such. Also if eant to immitate the continent, you must make as much accurate as possible (ive even seen better maps in orriginal than i have ever in warband actually). I see bigger potentional me playing europe 1200, even tough the timeline isnt the best choice, stll its better in quality than this (the map gets glitchy on water vut i can take as long as i can maneucer it.
Sorry for bad english - its late and writing on phone is hard

PS on1257 swordbrother order  got destroied and there were latgalian uprisings all over the ppace

Arszi said:
Many thanks - I am very grateful 
You are welcome  :smile:

I now have another question... when is it best to develop your Regional Manor?  My village has come with a Regional Manor.  As yet, l have not constructed a Village Manor.  Should you start development of the Regional Manor after creating a village manor and fortifying it, or before? Or, will there be no impact?  I would imagine that it should not have an impact, but as I am running the 'no save' option I would like to get this right. 

Any other tips on running the Regional Manor would be greatly appreciated; especially around the topic of interdependency of garrisons and the lance recruitment system.

Finally, to add that the Regional Manor is a fantastic option and all those who developed this and 1257 as a whole, deserve the praise they have received; the dedication you have shown is, l hope, recognised by all of us who use this mod. 

Back
Top Bottom