C U S T O M battles by GABBY !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I am so sorprised nobody ever mentioned how cool our Custom Battles came out, thx to Master Antigonos and Dellivis work (besides mine, hehe), in 1755.

This is an anticipation of Custom Battles in OLD 1860s v.0,7 :
http://img15.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb12i.jpg

Go and try them all, friends....they deserve a try!  :wink:
....and is the best way to see Factions troop trees in game!  :cool:

Gabby

Chylexx said:
Yea the custom battles is awesome! That's the way i get a look on the troops and factions  :grin:
BRAVO!!! So true!!!  :cool:
...but most ppl do not even check them cuz most SP mods and all MP mods have them not modified... :cry:

I realized that in the past when many ppl were telling me ... :roll:

SO:
As the title says....did anybody play New Custom Battles I made???  :twisted:
Set the right troop type and number, for you and enemy....and is soooo much fun!!!
Gab

OLd Messages:
von Afton said:
no i havent yet but will now
i know for sure that alot of players play this mod couse it awsome
and i belive there are many reading your posts.

maby they are just shy and dont have the guts to post :lol:

Try the very first one! The old Farm scene battle.
Make it a Civil war battle, and see how it progresses.
I played it for a million time, with different troops config/number  :cool:
Check how many opportunities you have to move, hide, cover and ordering your troops your strategy.
Pls make pics as well, ok??  :cool:
Gabby
PS Hey, Afty....don t you get the impression sometimes that  is it just me and you on this forum playing this mod??!!  :neutral:
von Afton said:
Gab It is Gabtastic :shock:

WAKE UP, WAKE UP....W AAAA K E  UUU P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :roll:

Ok, good thing that some poor guys still try to be helpful and made Vids on my Mod.

Expecially about my beloved CUSTOM Battles (.....and hopefully, Multiplayer Scenes).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe1_7jB6_EE

Big thx to this guy for his nice effort...even if he never told me about it  :roll: ...and did not remember my name!  :twisted:

Please guys always remember to REMOVE ALL TROOPS Indicators and ANY kind of Reporting Messages
They will completely destroy the view of the Video that U made.... :cry:

Anyway...the guy was extremely nice. Mistakes are easily forgiven to those who tried.
Only those that never made anything and just download and play...will never do things wrong...right?!  :roll:

Gab
PS  ...Glad that was chosen GoldEagleMNE as a Character for this vid on 1860s Custom Battles, since I put him there on purpose to be credited for the kind help that gave me on some suggestions and making the much needed WHITE CAP for FOREIGN LEGION!!!!!!!!!

I love the custom battle option, but the troop types are misassigned, sliding it to 100% will make it all one troop, but it seems to be totally random which one.

I love them too, as much as MP on my own using Bots or with my kid Gabriele on a Lan.
Also my last version of Shootouts in Mexican towns!

Did U notice that I completely remade the Characters of Custom battles as well?

Most mods still have those old ones (Usiatra...etc  etc)

Yah, I know....using some filters with some factions will not work as expected... :sad:

But it is still a lot of fun! hehehehe----

Thx for pointing your good and bad issues  :wink:

gab

GABRILDURO said:
I love them too, as much as MP on my own using Bots or with my kid Gabriele on a Lan.
Also my last version of Shootouts in Mexican towns!

Did U notice that I completely remade the Characters of Custom battles as well?

Most mods still have those old ones (Usiatra...etc  etc)

Yah, I know....using some filters with some factions will not work as expected... :sad:

But it is still a lot of fun! hehehehe----

Thx for pointing your good and bad issues  :wink:

gab
Yeah, I noticed, nice not to have throwing knives and a pole if you accidentally forget to choose your character. I love the battle map it's on first, just for it's multiple layers of defense and you have to rush to save your men stuck in the barn halfway across the map.

Back
Top Bottom