1. Please be civil and respectful at all times. Personal insults will not be tolerated.
2. Using ranged weapons and throwing weapons in a duel is only allowed if both players agreed to it before the duel started.
3. Cavalry duels and cavalry VS. infantry duels are allowed. Cavalry duels are to be held at a distance from infantry duels, all maps offer enough space for them to be separated.
4. To initiate a duel, press F when facing your opponent or block up. If the enemy accepts the challenge, the fight begins. No matter whether the duel has been started with the F key or by blocking up, face hugging at the start of a duel is not allowed, and neither is instantly attacking.
Having an attack chambered (while outside of weapon range) is allowed.
5. Do not abuse any game mechanic, such as the teleporting system, or you will be kicked or banned.
6. Gentlemanly rules do not apply. It is not forbidden to hit an enemy while he is on the ground, to get into the back of an enemy and attack during the course of a duel, or to use any combat technique the game allows by default, such as excessive feinting, spins, turning into attacks etc. as long as no cheats of any sort are involved (the definition of what is to be considered cheating, in doubt, depends on the administrator).
7. Spam, trolling, impersonating of administrators or any clan members, arguing over admin decisions and any illegal or offensive content are forbidden.
8. This is a privately hosted server and playing on it is not a right; in doubt, the admin team reserves the right to warn, kick and ban players as they deem necessary. If you have been banned and wish to play again, you can always create an appeal thread on the following forum page:http://nditions.de/forum/index.php?board=6.0
(We reserve the right to change or, for example during special events, suspend any parts of these rules at any time)