Who still plays good ol' AOC?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I was sitting there, running over foolish Vaegirs with my beautiful-but-not-so-originally-named Khergit Marshal Temujin. As I watched them run for the hills, with many a horse archer running after them and piercing their skullus with nicely-made Khergit arrows, I got my daily realisation of how awesome this mod still is. It lacks historical accuracy, it lacks balancing, and it lacks fleshing out to a certain extent, but damn, it sure as hell is still awesome.
I wondered, it's been a long time since it was updated. It's certainly outdated from the newer patches and such, but it's still a great mod, and shouldn't a great mod like this still have a lot of players?
I'm just posting this to see how many of you guys are still playing it, and to make sure Zimke doesn't slack out on AOC2-developing  :wink:

Same as Ghola. :razz:
I'm waiting for AoC2 to be released before starting on M&B again.
Or atleast some other, decent mod. The other mods I'm following all have various degrees of gamebreaking bugs or design flaws.

Im just afraid that when i launch AOCII ill just go "meh, ivle played this so long ill just go back to Skyrim"
Zimke will surely deliver, but im saving all of my excitement when this comes out.

Zommmmbbbbbiieee Tiiimmmeeee.

But yeah, I have returned to AoC for the past week or so. This was my first M&B mod I ever used, and although it has aged I still enjoy it.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom