XPl_X Persistant World Admin App.

Users who are viewing this thread

ns445

Regular
AdminApp.jpg

The xPl_X Persistant World Server is now looking for Admins!

All you have to do is fill out this form, then be accepted and then pass an interview.
I wish everyone the best of luck! and Remember... This is a US server now

How Old are you:

How often do you play PW:

Are you willing to donate(does not change our minds):

What can you tell us about yourself that would make you a good admin?:

Do you have TS3 and steam, if so list them:

What is time your zone:

Thanks for filling out this request! I will look at the applications daily and message you when I make my decision!

(Either Crank or I will message you)

After you are accepted, one of us will interview you and make sure you are fit for the job. Just because the app was accepted doesn't mean you will become an admin.

How Old are you: 15

How often do you play PW: Every day

Are you willing to donate(does not change our minds): Maybe

What can you tell us about yourself that would make you a good admin?: I can RP good, i'm willing to help people. I like events and i'm very active.

Do you have TS3 and steam, if so list them: I have TS3 and ive steam : cedricgoossens1

What is time your zone: EU

MostWanted said:
How Old are you: 16

How often do you play PW:  is there a life outside PW? well maybe 10 hours a week or more

Are you willing to donate(does not change our minds): when i see that you deserve to get donations i will donate

What can you tell us about yourself that would make you a good admin?: I am active and follow rules i would make events if i got the chance

Do you have TS3 and steam, if so list them: Both of you got me on steam and just ask me what my TS3 name is on steam

What is time your zone:EU

I have looked over your app, I will message you and we will have an interview shortly.

How old are you:16
How often do you play pw:isthere a life outside Pw? Usually i play for about 20 or more hours a week.
are you willing to donate:i dont think I will:
can you tell us about yourself and what would make you a good admin?:I know the rules i follow i enrorce diceplen and i will make events when i have the chance.
Do you have TS3 and steam,if so list them:I dont have ts3 but i have steam.
What is your time zone:NA

So what is there a way to determin if a applicant would actualy make a good admin or is it just he answered some questions let's give him\her admin?

Hmm, true. Just pwange being desperate so to get adminship that he necroes a month old thread and server, lol.

Back
Top Bottom