Mount and Blade 2 - Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

ScholarOfTea said:
aronccs said:
sea battles!
THIS!!!  :grin: Sea Battles are awesome with a cherry on top, the Realm of Freedom mod has opened my eyes to this
there are so many tutorials of this for warband, i think they will put it in mount and blade 2

Lord Tim said:
Eh, this are suggestions folks, it's not likely that'll be another M&B.

The newest thing is With Fire and Sword and I'll doupt they'll go back to Calradia after that.
wrong vocabulary.
It's ALL Mount&Blade. Mount and Blade, Mount and Blade: Warband, Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword

Now onto what you meant to say, yeah, I hope they don't make another Calradia unless it's a mega change from Warband. I love warband and all, but just because I love it doesn't mean I need another one. they don't have to make another game in calradia, but I'd love to see something like calradia, for a M&B2, or whatever the next M&B's name will be

if the next M&B is anything like F&S then I won't be playing it. I'm already wishing I spent my money on better things than that poor excuse for a good time. IMO that is. overly projectile based games are not my cup of tea. not anymore, especially, call of duty has slowly become boring and depressing since after CoD4's glory days ceases. How does this relate? Well, I started playing this series, like many other series like it, for the bloody, strategic, ancient roleplaying in your face, sweetness. F&S .... man don't even get me started. I wish I got 15 dollars worth of tacos instead

And if you don't like tacos then GTFO  :arrow:

I shall fear no admin.

Psalm 24.3:

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

More moddability. Again the horse example. Lame horse was very slow. They changed horse value and it is fast AND you can' fix the lame factor because it is HARDCODED!

Lord Tim said:
I shall fear no admin.

Psalm 24.3:

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
:???: I don't even want to ask what hidden meanings there are supposed to be behind that... i.. i don't swing that way, you see

How is warband worse than 1.011?

Anyways, longing to get a better combat system, of course granting that there will be a new engine. Kicking people down stairs and them crashing into their comrades rushing up. Or stabbing an enemy, only to find the sword stuck in the corpse and you have to kick it off. Parries instead of blocks. And so on...

The only good thing about Warband is multiplayer.
Animations and such just... suck hard.
You have to swing your axe in a 360° circle to hit some guy in front of you... I'd say stick to the logical and the obvious.

How do you have to swing an axe in a 360° circle to hit something in front of you when you can easily just face the guy and swing in a 180° arc? Though would you really go back to 1.011 native from Warband Native? Singleplayer mechanics have been much improved in Warband, but it's subtle changes like campaign AI and City and village economy.

Naval Battles.
Companions that can fight well.
A Western European setting, with England, France, Spain, Scotland, Italy, and Ireland as factions.
More balance within troops, so it's not just like, the Swadians are the best horsemen, the Nords are the best footmen, ect.
Random events, such as disease, storms, ect.

Snipersheep said:
Naval Battles.
A Western European setting, with England, France, Spain, Scotland, Italy, and Ireland as factions.
More balance within troops, so it's not just like, the Swadians are the best horsemen, the Nords are the best footmen, ect.
If you want a western European setting download some mods :roll:

Kazzan said:
A day ain't enough to give a good opinion.
Quoted for truth.

Snipersheep said:
Naval Battles.

YES YES! I agree majorly

commanderdot said:
If you want a western European setting download some mods :roll:
-_- Do I really have to re-explain what a SUGGESTION thread is for? take that smart assness elsewhere, don't shoot someone down for suggesting what they feel

and on top of that, you're not the only one saying the broken-record phrase "that can modded, this, go download this mod, that" where as I'll say... well, are you aware? that when they release a game, it happens to have a setting and a story to it? I mean, come on, you guys act like M&B 2 is supposed to be a blank piece of paper for modders, and nothing else. But we know that's not the case, there are people like me, who personally enjoy the native and native mods alot more than the numerous lifeless mods made out of it. Now don't get me wrong, there are some overhaul mods that I do genuinely love and enjoy, but not all of them, and native is still my favorite.

so basically, don't shoot someone down for suggesting what could be the setting of the next native release, it makes you look like a ****, not literally

Back
Top Bottom