Eu_RP_BH

Users who are viewing this thread

akak95

Sergeant

If you are interested in joining us on mumble, Frostguarde has kindly given us permission to use theirs, The info is here:
Ip:85.25.73.137
Port:6087

RULES
1. No randoming.
2. No glitching/cheating.
3. Role play.
                                                  It will be pretty much freeplay we will try this for a month if it will work we keep it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have Leroys map atm the map is in beta so if you find any bugs you can post it her and i will tell leroy.
          Enjoy your stay on the new Pw server.

hi looks like this iwll be my new server as i am banned from eu so hi!

Just took a look on the server, map appears as though it was made by a God. I would kill to get this server a little popularity! Good luck to you akak.. May I suggest adding a little welcome message? :smile:

trying to fixe it atm :smile:  feel free to invt your friends :razz: as i am not going to make more slots on sevrer before i see server full populated.

hey are you taking in admins on your server ill be happy to help you out for it       
                                                                                                                                          ~Head_Director_BLUDR3C0N

a admin app will come soon :smile:

i am working on website so when its finish you can come there to apply.

Back
Top Bottom