Upcoming in V0.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Cernunos

Banned
What I will try to add in V0.9

Fix the two "main bugs" from Rigale:
The "can't leave town" bug 0% done????????

The wrong smithing xp bug 100% done

Fixed the bug that was not checking the proper components in crafting100% done

Polish the bardic skill (especially add the troops  ("musicians" ) and party buffs). 100% Done

Add the Town epidemics events, along with medic Skill 15% done

Add Shamanism 100% done
now tweaks and improvements in next version (V1.0)

Add Neandertals parties 20% done

Tweaked the exploration results. Now they will give xp to player and party, as well as improve area knowledge and change encounter chance.100% done

Add Leatherworking skill + guild + craft 100% done

Add new prisoner talk options below 100% done
Torture the non hero prisoners (lose honor, gain moral, increase escape chance)100% done
Free neandertal prisoner in exchange for teaching their langage100% done

The lost in woods quest is now accomplished if you reach a village.
Coat of plates iron requirement from 5 to 10, and from 40 hours to 80 hours to craft.

Done so far:
Created the Neandertal Faction
Created some Neandertal warriors/hunters/warchief 
Started finishing bardic skill and guild feature.
Bard stuff is done (with musicians and so on)
Neandertal faction added, along with caverns and spawning neandertal parties. I need now to add some game menus and dialogues to have all of this come to life, then add quest and reputation system.
- Tweaked the bard skill. No more High nobility in village, and Taverns in castles.
- Tweaked the Peasantry work to be more exhausting.
- The Spirit world access mechanics are implemented. No pyotl yet, though. Next ste is adding the Spirits encounters.
- The spirits random encounters mechanics are added.
- Overall, all the gameplay for shamanism is implemented. Now for I need to add all spirit varieties, and the basics of shamanism will be done, and reach 100%. After V0.9 is released, I will check the possible feedback to fine tune and enrich everythings.

THANKS for further developing this great mod!!!

can't wait to see the new features :smile:

greetz from germany, berlin :smile:

You are welcome, I really appreciate you come by and share your appreciation for the work done. I hope you will enjoy next version :smile:

New M&B player and just loaded up your mod - really like it, totally different feel from 'vanilla'.

Very much looking forward to v0.9 with epidemics and shamanism and other goodies, these should have a huge affect of the experience.

A breakthrough concerning the experience system in rigale, it will work as intended in V0.9, that is , the proper XP will go to the proper skills now (especially the rigale skills.). :roll:

Back
Top Bottom