Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Merlkir said:
Nope, caravans don't have lords leading them. (even in battle you command them) That doesn't count as allies.
Well like I said before my experiences have been that if I fight with only my party I get no notifications of the enemy commander escaping or anything. If I fight with allies (either a host or just a caravan or something) I first get thanked by the friendly group's leader and then messages saying that the enemy commander escaped or like this time he talked to me and I could say that he's my prisoner now. The chances of that being just a coincidence are rather small I think.

Hi i am having a slight problem. After defeating all northen evil faction's and everyone making advanced campdown to Isengard, we totaly destoryed all Isen outposts but now, none of the lord do anything. They just patrol raund the camp. Isengard is spent and wavering. ITs been 30 days and noone had the guts to siege isengard. wtf do i do?

why do i get a "get_shader failed for: windy_flora" sidenote i got the enhanced M&B i unzipped like it said i read the manuel i played the first two versions of TLD w/o an issue and just returned to the game and installed the full version of 3.1 and the hotfix

Try a complete TLD reinstall and make sure ALL files go to the right subfolders.
You only get the windy flora error if you installed wrong.

I got few questions:

1. Why is Lady Galadriel so weak? I snapped her head clean off with 1 hit.  Isnt she supposed to be powerfull since Sauron was afraid of her?
2. Why does lothlorien die when you burn down Caras Galathon, while the other 2 cities were still intact.
3. When you siege Caras Galadhon there is no city, i was just fighting in woods like normal melee no city or anything...?

I finaly found out a way to rape elves and men with orcs: Warg riders. They ******** pwn.

NEjkoPEjko said:
I got few questions:

1. Why is Lady Galadriel so weak? I snapped her head clean off with 1 hit.  Isnt she supposed to be powerfull since Sauron was afraid of her?
2. Why does lothlorien die when you burn down Caras Galathon, while the other 2 cities were still intact.
3. When you siege Caras Galadhon there is no city, i was just fighting in woods like normal melee no city or anything...?

I finaly found out a way to rape elves and men with orcs: Warg riders. They ******** pwn.

Please use the official TLD forum for questions: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?topic=2479.0

NEjkoPEjko said:
Come on i am too lazy to make an accaunt there... Just wanted to know these.

Ok.
NEjkoPEjko said:
I got few questions:

1. Because. No.
2. Because.
3. Yes.

I am too lazy to answer you, hope these are ok. :smile:

NEjkoPEjko said:
...developed by some of the most arrogant douches ever seen in the modding scene.
  :???:... ok. You can make your own epic Lotr mod then...

So after 3.15 patch I can at last siege easier? Awsome! I will return to this mod again with pleasure! Thx for all devs!

NEjkoPEjko said:
...developed by some of the most arrogant douches ever seen in the modding scene.

As you see I wear that title with pride.
If not catering to every lazy douche's whims and whines makes me an arrogant douche, then hell yea...arrogant douche 4 life!

And if you don't like it, we'll give you your money back. TLD has always practiced a strict money-back-guarantee down to the last penny paid for TLD for all dissatisfied customers.

angrysully said:
Looks like a cool mod.  Any plans to port it to warbands anytime soon or is this strictly for vanilla mount and blade?
It is the best mod ever. No plans to port it to Warband, since the developers are inept and lazy.

:grin:
The developers are really extremely competent and beautiful human beings.

MadVader said:
angrysully said:
Looks like a cool mod.  Any plans to port it to warbands anytime soon or is this strictly for vanilla mount and blade?
It is the best mod ever. No plans to port it to Warband, since the developers are inept and lazy.

:grin:
The developers are really extremely competent and beautiful human beings.

Then they should should do what any lazy dev would do.  Start a kickstarter to port the game to warbands even though they don't need to do the kickstarter but can scrounge some money from the desperate players wanting it ported.

Back
Top Bottom