How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikkel, I think he is dutch. He's an active forum poster and player  I've never fought against him and some weeks ago, when i had to face his regiment in a scheduled battle against 4h CC, it was cancelled.

DanyEle said:
Mikkel, I think he is dutch. He's an active forum poster and player  I've never fought against him and some weeks ago, when i had to face his regiment in a scheduled battle against 4h CC, it was cancelled.

The captain of 150esimo italian regiment, though when we (4thCC) you silly italians didn't show up! xD.

Seems like an awesome fellow though, havn't faced him in battle nor talked to him much xD

Pinkknight: nice name, probably swedish seeing the banner.

About that battle, there was a misunserstand about the time and we showed up one hour later against... no one, thus we think you didn't show up  :grin:

The only maltesian (Did I spell it rite?  :mrgreen: ) I know playing MM, funny lad, and often up for a chat!

Often seen lurking or posting in this thread. Hes well known in game, as well as on the forums!

mikkel the great said:
The only maltesian (Did I spell it rite?  :mrgreen: ) I know playing MM, funny lad, and often up for a chat!

Often seen lurking or posting in this thread. Hes well known in game, as well as on the forums!
This guy can be found on pretty much every page of this thread, except the first few

lFortune said:
mikkel the great said:

This guy can be found on pretty much every page of this thread, except the first few

Not many people know this, but that is actually Fortune dancing in his avatar. 

mikkel the great said:

We're a rare breed, aren't we? :razz:

rysborn said:
one of the more-active-on-the-TW-forums 51st members
Captain of the 95th rifles, one of the longest standing regiments in MM. if my memory serves me right he will know what this means...

......paper cut.....

Hmmm, dont really know him. Anyway his avatar looks like an old friend of my in real life , lol.

Very common guy in this thread, specifically.

I'm noticing a limited number of repetitious participants in this thread, and most of them have posts on every page or so. I'm pretty sure everyone already knows if they know someone or not in this thread by now... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom