B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all! I would really like to play with this mod but I installed it 2 times already and this time I installed it separetely from Native (copied Native files to new module) and Did everything step by step and I get an error during Initial loading (before main menu):
                      get_object failed for mesh: prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a

I'm having some experience with modding games and I really don't know what seems to be the problem..tried google-ing to no avail. Help much appreaciated!!

Can you upload else where because drop box isn't allowing me to download :sad: due to, too many people are downloading this mod at once and they have disabled your account for a little while or something :sad:

Here is a link I dug out at the end of a long Google search: http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/jeux/mount-blade-warband/mods/54624-cinematic-compilation

I don't have a good enough connection to upload it to a safe link. So, I'm leaving that task to you Densetsu.

I've downloaded multiple versions of this mod and none of them contain a module.ini file. Can someone who has the mod installed and working please copy and paste the contents of their module.ini so I can make my own?

Module.ini isn't supposed to be included in the package anyway. You make small adjustments in your own module.ini file after installing and that is that. There is a two-line modification for grass textures and another for sounds (not sure about this one, as I don't use the sounds). It is all explained in the readme file.

I loved this mod when it first came out...I took a hiatus from the game and now I'm getting back into it.  Downloaded the new 3.0 version from the link supplied earlier on page 17 of this thread from Zippyshare...I've noticed an issue where some of the horse gallops are extremely quiet, almost muted.  It's like I hear the glorious thundering of my steed's hooves...and then I'm gliding quiet as a cloud, then back to thundering hooves...anyone else experiencing this issue?  Anyone know how to fix it?

Scourge012 said:
I loved this mod when it first came out...I took a hiatus from the game and now I'm getting back into it.  Downloaded the new 3.0 version from the link supplied earlier on page 17 of this thread from Zippyshare...I've noticed an issue where some of the horse gallops are extremely quiet, almost muted.  It's like I hear the glorious thundering of my steed's hooves...and then I'm gliding quiet as a cloud, then back to thundering hooves...anyone else experiencing this issue?  Anyone know how to fix it?
I have this same issue too. I've been using this mod for the longest time, but never set scan_module_sounds to 1, so I never heard the new sounds. Wasn't until I re-installed the game today that I realized this mod came with new sounds.  :lol: I love the new sounds, but like you, the only thing bugging me is the sound variation. I thought it was because I had Enable Sound Variation set in the launcher, but no, turned it off and it's still there. Probably the sound file level itself needs to be equalized.

EDIT: I manage to find a pseudo-fix if anyone has this issue too. For some reason the game plays the files "horse_gallop_04.wav", "horse_gallop_05.wav" and "horse_gallop_06.wav" at a much reduced volume. I just used a sound editor and increased the gain on those audio files by +11dB and it seems to work fine. I didn't bother fine-tuning it, but try that first and see if it works for you.

Please forgive my ignorance in these matter, my lords, but I am new to these lands.  :ohdear:

Will this still work with the current steam version of Warband - and where can I get it now? (Link is dead to me.)

I found a download link for the full mod> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9cNcx1hKfnoV05pUmd5bVRxWU0/edit

MavStark said:
Please forgive my ignorance in these matter, my lords, but I am new to these lands.  :ohdear:

Will this still work with the current steam version of Warband - and where can I get it now? (Link is dead to me.)
Yes it will work with the current version.

mike56 said:
Do anyone have the module_sounds.py file of this mod?

I need it to apply this to my own mod  :smile:
Look at the link i posted above :wink:

Back
Top Bottom