Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not if you're an actual outlaw but as a privateer marriage is basically your only method of societal advancement; if you're a naval officer then most likely you are already a member of the aristocracy and marriage is a valuable tool for gaining more wealth or cementing family alliances.

I don't think the game needs marriage but to say it's not important is ignorant.

would be nice if they add marrige, but make the woman more useful, yes, like you said, make her improve you standings among nobles and people of town, make some arrangements and stuff  while you're on voyage

Marriage in Sid Meyer's Pirates worked fine - getting bonus fame points (could be renown in M&B). The dancing I could be without though...
Especially trying to get an upper class hot chick was a challenge, sometimes fighting duels.

So I take it multiplayer will simply be ships shooting it out? No boarding or player manned guns? I remember Vence saying something about that not being possible.

Helfy said:
So I take it multiplayer will simply be ships shooting it out? No boarding or player manned guns? I remember Vence saying something about that not being possible.

Well it is possible, but not with a huge player ammount and only if you change the engine a bit to work with it. But from what I got, In the Caribbean! will "only" have player controller ships. Which is already pretty epic if you think of 200 (or more) ships moving over the seas and fighting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom