Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:idea:

1315493676_new_adjusted_safety_harbor_.jpg

I have Caribbean, and a good computer. Its Virtually un playable. So many bugs, glitches, it was a waste of money. I really want this to turn out good, but it shouldve been a mod :/

Average said:
I have Caribbean, and a good computer. Its Virtually un playable. So many bugs, glitches, it was a waste of money. I really want this to turn out good, but it shouldve been a mod :/

It's an alpha, you bargained for an alpha, and you got just that.

Wait for the full release.

YourStepDad said:
Average said:

It's an alpha, you bargained for an alpha, and you got just that.

Wait for the full release.

Yes, i know that, i was just hoping as an Alpha i would be able to actually play it and give feed back. The times when i did play it though, it did look like extreme potential.

it is a mod

No, its not, its a game, on steam, for 20 dollars.

If you're referring to my massive expectations of Skyrim then sure, I am guilty of that, and have learned my lesson.

I don't have massive expectations from this however, I just expected a good, solid game, which Carribean absolutely has the potential to be, if what they deliver is going to be as juicy as the previews show.

That said, anything that is built on the fundamental mechanics of MB can be absolutely amazing, as many mods have proven already.

i wouldn't call it optimism, but rather modest expectations, if anything.

I spent 20 bucks on it, so im going to be optimistic, but so far im worried. It has great ideas, its just what will happen to those ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom