Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dropped 'M&B' from the title so that we won't confuse people this time again. That happened with WFaS.

Another reason - we really want to focus on the strategic aspect of the game (colonization, trading, manufacture), and that's not really what M&B was about untill this point.

Looks fantastic. So will it be a steam exclusive or are there plans for other distribution sitesonce it gets fully released, out of aplha-beta-gamma-what-have-you?

Do not look here said:
Character traits sounds icky, but I guess every game has to have those now.
The old but great videogame Pirates of the Caribbean respectively Seadogs II also features such traits and if I remember correctly at least in this game they work fairly well.

Furrnox said:
I'm guessing this is going to be like Dayz just randomly one day pop up on early access on steam without anyone knowing.
M.ArdA said:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/293010/
It's out!
You have been proven right, Furrnox.

I have always desired traits of any kind in a MB game, as I find them to be the most entertaining way of personalizing one's character, especially if the game includes circumstancial/spontaneous/random traits also. (total war, CK). I know this game probably wont, but nonetheless I dig the system.

Well I've been playing some minutes... and in these minutes I've seen some things (bugs?)

1. I can sail without having boat. Don't know if this is intentional, but when I go to a harbour the guy says me I don't have any boat. Then, if I fight on a naval battle I can see a really little boat.

2. I cant turn the camera on the map or in the sea battles? That's a shame!

3. I can't visit the towns nor the taberns? That's another shame!

4. It's my computer fault or are you still working on the sea?

_ONfy.jpg

Well... I'll continue reporting things like this.

2. Use your right mouse button to pan the camera around.
3. This is true.
4. Seas look like that for me too, hilarious.

I see Lust is streaming it now.
Wouldn't it be fantastic if he spent time promoting mods that are free and created on the back of non-paid regular folk. /dreamworld.

Oh please, fix nº 3. I need to see some Caribbean scenes so badly. This can't be true...

Well, before continuing reporting bugs and issues... is this the right place to do this? Or I should go to snowbird's forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom