<insert companion name here> does not show up. EVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

jwyoo123

Recruit
Greetings all.

I'm playing a game for 1240 or so game days so far but I have yet to find Rolf in taverns.

I did so many Caladria world trip and found all EXCEPT Rolf.

He never showed up in taverns, and he's not in the character list either.

Is there a possible workaround for this issue, say spawning Rolf at certain tavern using the cheat mode?

At this point, I don't think Rolf is going to magically show up after nearly 4 years of game days (albiet sparse searching)....

1. You may have visited all the taverns, but did you visit them all at once? Companions move evry so often, use the teleport cheat to visit them all in a day.
2. Make sure you aren't mixing him up with a mercenary unit. The watchmen can look awfully similar to him.
3. Who needs Rolf? Unless he is needed for the rest of your party to be complete, ie no infights, you can conquer Calradia without him. Then royally decree anyone named Rolf to die for not showing up in a tavern when you wanted him.

That's funny, because I have the exact opposite issue with Rolf.  I was going from town to town, and every damn tavern, was standing Rolf.  He wasn't apart of the 8 member companion group I had decided on, so I would leave him, only to see him in the next town.  It took me about a year to find Ymira(sp?).  I think you can just get real unlucky.

Yea, I remember when I "discovered" the upper floors to taverns.  On rare occasions they hide people in there, its a pain in the ass because it is rare for anyone to be there...but it does happen.

Yeap, used teleport and checked every floor including the 3rd floor in Dhirim (or was it Uxhal can't remember) as well.

Just not there.

I've decided to resolve to external means, including using the edit mode - only if I knew how.

If there are any pointers or experience to be shared using the edit mode, I ask for your grace :smile:

OMG.

Just found Rolf at 1253 days into game.

IDK what happened til now... but I guess issue is resolved :p

Back
Top Bottom