Legend of Grimrock

Users who are viewing this thread

BattleOfValmy

Here's a game being made right now that harkens back to games like Eye of the Beholder. It's a first-person dungeon crawler where you control 4 characters trying to escape a prison. Looks interesting.

Gameplay video in the article, too.

http://techzwn.com/2011/10/legend-of-grimrock-bringing-back-the-fp-dungeon-crawl/

HOLY ****.

I always wanted to try those kinds of dungeon crawler games, but the archaic controls and the necessary fiddling always put me off. I have to buy this!

Thought this was going to be about a dinobot. Well I liked Wizardry 8 and Lands of Lore best for this genre.

Watched the vid about the game, hmm no all-attack button. Wonder about the hot keys stuff. Turn-based option would be nice.

The 3D dungeon and monsters seems to be the only positive thing I can see atm. 4 races with 3 classes, wow a massive... 12 race-class combinations?

Really enjoying it so far.

Got stuck on the 3rd level teleportation puzzle room like a rube. Depressingly obvious once I figured it out, as always. :razz:

Those damn spiders!!  :evil:

Great game. I wasn't that good when i play Dungeon Master or Eye of the Beholder but i think i got the hang of it now :smile:.

First run through with a missile rogue in the party, couldn't find any bows at all. Restart. Facepalm when I saw the sling lying in plain sight half camouflaged.

Back
Top Bottom