Votes: 4 20.0%
  • i dont care.

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

akak95

Sergeant
Eu_RP_Br

If you are interested in joining us on mumble, Frostguarde has kindly given us permission to use theirs, The info is here:
Ip:85.25.73.137
Port:6087

RULES
1. No randoming.
2. No glitching/cheating.
3. Role play.
                                                  It will be pretty much freeplay we will try this for a month if it will work we keep it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We Will also have a own map just for are server, it will be a test map in some weeks.

Enjoy your stay on the new Pw server.

Legolan plz give it a try we will have a fair town watch, i will start to recurit town watch soon so if you want to make it better apply then to town watch.

akak95 said:
Legolan plz give it a try we will have a fair town watch, i will start to recurit town watch soon so if you want to make it better apply then to town watch.
You can't have a fair TownWatch.

akak95 said:

Alright, Im a NA player, so its not going to hurt us any me playing over here a little, best of luck.

The new map is up, still in a beta but come on and play its a really good map and report the buges you find her.

Back
Top Bottom