Vikingr clans

Users who are viewing this thread

Until now there were little possibilities for clan matchs, because it were just so few. But now we indeed have a number of stable clans that might be interested in it, and I myself would certainly not oppose it. But at the same time I have little time and energy left to organize anything with all the patch related things to care for. Anyone wanting to organize any kind of event is welcome to do so, as long as its not all loveless and just about "winning"...

Vikingar and Vyatichi are two russian-speaking clans, but both seem to prefer the viking faction over the Rus. If you happen to find more people interested in founding a Rus clan you could think about it, maybe there are people who would actually like to. But I would not recommend creating a clan right away, if you see how many new clans have been founded recently you can probably see that it is very difficult to find members, and without a stable foundation it can be quite frustrating.

edit: And Helge, you should really upload your maps that you finished already in the community map pack thread as I described in this post, so we can put them into the next patch.

JomsVikingar are recruiting  :smile:

Our Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JomVikingars

Our TaleWords Thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,216076.0.html

Message me if you interested  :grin:

- Ulfr

civmd said:
I am looking to join for a EU or RU clan doesnt metter

Also, you need to know that Vikingr clans are different from clans from other Mods/communities in that they are dedicated to a certain faction and are historically motivated as well as with some small amount of RP involved in them.

Takeda_Shingen said:
There are 3 Anglo-Saxon clans, Fyrninga, Fyrd of Lewes and Fyrd of Devonshire.
The name of the clan is "Fyrningas" :razz:
Fyrning, "a Fyrning, a member of the Fyrnings clan"
Fyrningas, "Fyrnings, several members of the clan, or the clan as a whole"
Fyrninga, "of the Fyrnings"

hrotha said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
There are 3 Anglo-Saxon clans, Fyrninga, Fyrd of Lewes and Fyrd of Devonshire.
The name of the clan is "Fyrningas" :razz:
Fyrning, "a Fyrning, a member of the Fyrnings clan"
Fyrningas, "Fyrnings, several members of the clan, or the clan as a whole"
Fyrninga, "of the Fyrnings"

Please accept my forgiveness, Hrotha. I am Norman and am only getting use to your barbaric language.  :grin:

Dansk viking said:
You contradicted yourself  :eek:
I guess you meant to say,
Fyrninga, "of the Fyrningas"
:wink:
Nah, because I'm using "Fyrning(s)" as the Modern English translation of "Fyrning(as)". "Of the Fyrningas" would have been an odd mixture of Modern and Old English.
Takeda_Shingen said:
Please accept my forgiveness, Hrotha. I am Norman and am only getting use to your barbaric language.  :grin:
It's OK, just try not to invade us, k?

Back
Top Bottom