Community Art ! [first post depository]

Users who are viewing this thread

BIG thanx to all !

Wernicke: wow, its actually the message of this painting :grin:

Jock:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyvkl8bfrbwjjy2/burned%20village%2016x9.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4oq778lw6klh7a3/burned%20village%2016x10.jpg
if you google "skvor light" you should be able to find my tumblr sketchbook

Rabensang: I am making "story driven" art-book with about 30 to 40 pages. No text, no silly comic windows... just one painting a page

That is awesome, Skvor! A little different that what we're used to from you, but atmospheric and artful like never before! Looking forward to seeing something from your art book!

vikingr__ballpoint_pen__by_farcelet-d7ad5fk.jpg

VIKINGR I MISS YOU

Skvor: Brilliant work as always, turned up at just the right time for me to need a new desktop background  :grin:

River Pirate: Superb work there, a fantastic piece of art.

Fantastic work Bjorn! Very detailed scene, it looks totally professional.

Skvor, another masterpiece - no need to say more :grin:

I´m happy that you all share your works with us and i´m really curious what we will see next, it is interesting to see so many different techniques and in a so high quality. Thank you all for your enthusiasm!

Well, Björn, hat's off! It took less time than you had expected, yes?

The detail is breathtaking! And despite leaving not a single blank devoid of detail and shading, the composition is still clear and inviting. There's so much to look at! So much hidden things and small actions, like the archer in the background. I especially love the textures, such as the chainmail, the weapon's sharp edges and the shield in the foreground. Chainmail is such a pain, and you've pulled it off incredibly well!

I don't like the vignette (blur at the sides), though, is it digital or is it the scanner? Or did you draw it? Maybe you have a version without blur?

hello :smile:
something raid related form my latest work

tumblr_n44ewzj6xI1rexd5jo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3zx0qnrqY1rexd5jo1_r3_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom