BUDZINSKI59 said:
Very nice job  :wink: Congratulation for you and your team
I download it right now  :mrgreen:
Ciao Bambino
And again congratulation
Merci beaucoup, mon ami! :wink:
Tres gentile!!
Gabby
Saw you are French....and 14! Thx mate....and they say French HATE their Italian "cousins" Hehehehe

i have been waiting for it i loved 1755 mod and this one looks awesome

Gabrilduro is the unquestionable boss of hardcore (historical and gameplay-wise!) single-player mods.

I wish I wasn't such a dense head when in the mindset of playing Warband single-player, else I would enjoy Brytenwalda a lot more. It's so hard and complete for me, the simple decisions of doing whatever to the bodies after a battle overwhelm me completely.  :oops:

Much <3 and respect!

Great work on the mod, it's great and will improve over time. To team Gabrilduro, Thank you, for your awesome historical mods. They rock, don't stop! :cool:

GABRILDURO said:
BUDZINSKI59 said:
Very nice job  :wink: Congratulation for you and your team
I download it right now  :mrgreen:
Ciao Bambino
And again congratulation
Merci beaucoup, mon ami! :wink:
Tres gentile!!
Gabby
Saw you are French....and 14! Thx mate....and they say French HATE their Italian "cousins" Hehehehe
Pas de problème mon ami
Tous mes respects pour ton excellent travaille !
And bye my Italian cousins XD

Great work on this mod again, thank you Gabrilduro  :grin:

GABRILDURO said:
and they say French HATE their Italian "cousins" Hehehehe

NAH we do love our latins cousins, we're just brotherly bashing each other  :wink:

Targir said:
I think Gab should work for Taleworlds. they need people like you.  We need people like you Gabby.
Hah, thx...that was nice from you to say  :oops:....hehehe
Honestly, I am not barely as good as some HUGE Modders (see my friend Idibil and his team of Brytenwalda, or Shredzorz, or Highlander, Yellowmosquito, Vincenzo, and so many other... :shock: )
The only thing about me is that I like to please ppl and myself with things that are fun (my ideas go beyond my abilities, though  :oops: ), and I like to talk, feedback with my supporters ....even if that burns so much of my time  :mrgreen:
Ciao
Gabby :wink:

Targir said:
I think Gab should work for Taleworlds. they need people like you.  We need people like you Gabby.

I think poor Gab's wife might shoot him then  :razz: But yes Gab would be great at the job. He's very patient with people and really supportive of modders.

Auldman said:
Targir said:

I think poor Gab's wife might shoot him then  :razz: But yes Gab would be great at the job. He's very patient with people and really supportive of modders.
.....mmmhh, my wife mad for that?.....depends on how much I d get payed, then...hehehe :twisted:
Seriously, as I always said, I' d be nowhere now without you, my teammates, and my helpers/supporters.
:wink:
Now, guys...if you really "love" gabrilduro, dwld last versions of 1755, 1776 and 1860s  and feedback, ok?  :cool:
gabby

I believe that if Taleworlds set up an online chat conference using software like oovoo or skype to communicate w/ their employee worldwide.  I dont think it's neccessary to move anywhere. Anyone could work at home. and submit their work on the server.  Despite what Gabby said, you're great at what you do, and if Taleworlds actually hire ppl to work at home.  I'll Vote 1 million time for you. 

Targir said:
I believe that if Taleworlds set up an online chat conference using software like oovoo or skype to communicate w/ their employee worldwide.  I dont think it's neccessary to move anywhere. Anyone could work at home. and submit their work on the server.  Despite what Gabby said, you're great at what you do, and if Taleworlds actually hire ppl to work at home.  I'll Vote 1 million time for you.
Thx, really  :oops: :oops:
The hard work of the whole Gabby Bunch (Team, Helpers and Supporters, including you, my friend  :wink:) make the dreams come true.

Not just me, hehehe

Gabby

PS ....1860s v.0,7 coming out today  :cool: (and 1776 next release coming as well in a short future, if poor Dellivis will not get a nervous breackdown, before  :lol:)
Gabby

Captured Joe said:
:lol: Ah yes, it's still Halloween here.
Maybe I should come up with a better Halloween avatar too, I didn't like the earlier one...
The earlier one was nice as well.  :cool:
Gab
PS...I just hope the real me will not become like my new avatar: one eyed!  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom