Congratulations Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

wrc

Grandmaster Knight
Hah,finally separate board,my truly congrats to Gab and his team,and great thanks for their amazing work on all mods they work on,especially for this one,so long awaited!
Cheers! :mrgreen: 

wrc said:
Hah,finally separate board,my truly congrats to Gab and his team,and great thanks for their amazing work on all mods they work on,especially for this one,so long awaited!
Cheers! :mrgreen:
Thx Wrc you ......NOOOOOOOOOO :shock:
You removed your tough Cowboy pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

......I liked it so much....ok... :cry: never mind (walks away all sad... :cry: )

HAhahaha
Gab

Bravo2255 said:
Howdy guys, been a while since I've been here. I just wanted to say Happy 4th of July to everyone, no matter what Nationality you are. And personally say it to Gab. I hope your mod is coming along well, if you need some Coding help, just tell me! Well, glad to see the mod is slowly coming together, but getting there!
              You pal,
                        Bravo (Alex)
First of all, thx for pointing this offensive comment out:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,233486.msg5679311.html#msg5679311

I really appreciate you did, cuz I do not have time to see forums and notice old friends stabbing me in the back when not seen!  :???:

Yes, 1776 is at a final stage, was hard like hell getting here, but i did.
... and considering that I m working alone on it, now, I wouldn t define slow the progress but ultra fast, compared to most of Mods ...expecially those that are still a project and never came out playable for the public.

The best thing for any modder is having real and true Supporters around him and see that they are still there when problems and enemies come to hit him!
It is not just a Supporter Pic or some compliments on public.

As I teach to my kids all the time:
" the real nature of a man can be seen ONLY when he thinks not to be seen!"

Gab
PS....pls do not open new Topics, unless extremely important. I stated it in my ONLY sticky Topic. Thx.
bb09red said:
Bravo, the mod must be coming around nicely, the latest test version was completely different than the current release, and many have been highly impressed. :smile: Sometimes slow but surely produces the greatest result as much time and care has been put into the work, and usually results in less bugs and problems in final releases.....

Hey Gabrilduro,just wanted to say that I love this mod,been stalking it for a year  :twisted:
I know how hard it is to make a mod (friend),and you made 3 awesome mods.

Back
Top Bottom