Vikingr 0.84 - DOWNLOAD HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but don't forget Moeckerkalfie, the old development team and all the other people that contributed!  :wink:
(no way I could have done this all alone)

STARik said:
Partizan_Rusi said:
Do you guys intend to fix "Terminator armor" in next patch ? People in highest rank armors is closest to unkillable.
3-4 good hits and they are dead, really.

I usually wield a battle axe, and it often takes me 5(!) hits to kill a man in full armour, and that's not including whiffs.

Éadríc said:
STARik said:
Partizan_Rusi said:
Do you guys intend to fix "Terminator armor" in next patch ? People in highest rank armors is closest to unkillable.
3-4 good hits and they are dead, really.

I usually wield a battle axe, and it often takes me 5(!) hits to kill a man in full armour, and that's not including whiffs.

must have been a bad day. Even Bjorn isnt safe in full top armour.

I mean those helmets making some people's screen having graphic problems. I mean I don't have those myself but yesterday someone said so (or during the last days) so I am not sure if those are fixed, either the ones without or with tail. I am not sure about that.

edit: cant find the thread

It's entirely possible for a man in tunic to whistand three Hersir sword hits, it's also possible for him to go down in a single blow. Weapon damage and armour protection are one thing, but what people most often forget is the tremendous impact of GOOD versus BAD strikes. It's entirely possible for damage to be doubled when fighters are moving in opposite directions, not to mention the enormous bonus a head strike presents. All things combined, a heavily armoured man may well go down in as few as one or two hits, depending on the weapon.

In fact knowing this I'll often ignore my foes attack and go straight for a second slash if I feel his own will reach me too early or too late since in the WORST case I'll only recieve minimal damage, whereas in the best case I'll be whiffed and he'll be dead.

I'll try to illustrate this :

1                  2                          3                              4                          5                                6                  7
*WHIFF* *LOW DAMAGE*                                    *HIGH DAMAGE*                                    *LOW DAMAGE* *WHIFF*

\                                                                            |                                                                          /
          \                                                                          |                                                                        /
            \                                                                        |                                                                      /
              \                                                                      |                                                                    /
                                                                            >:{

Mupf aka Miwiw said:
I mean those helmets making some people's screen having graphic problems. I mean I don't have those myself but yesterday someone said so (or during the last days) so I am not sure if those are fixed, either the ones without or with tail. I am not sure about that.

edit: cant find the thread

I think we already fixed that :smile:

Hey guys , i tried both of links to download , but on MBreprosty download comes to 108 mgb and it says interrupted download, adn whe ni  sued game thing download it says link is broken, any solutions ?

Thanks in advance.

Duplicate headers received from server
The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION): Multiple Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

this is a message a get...what to do ?

Varadin said:
Duplicate headers received from server
The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION): Multiple Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

this is a message a get...what to do ?

hm that is indeed strange, so you will probably not be able to download from that page. Right now I can give no other advise than being patient with the m&b repository then, but maybe its not worth it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom