West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Users who are viewing this thread

predat0r said:
So how is that Titan slaying going?

Well, I killed about 120 normal titans in 18 minutes yesterday, so you should be thanking me for that. Axsees and tried doing village on abnormal mode and those crawlers just teared us a new one. Then Axsees and I tried killing Annie on our own and... that didn't go so well xD. We came so close but that b!tch killed both of us in one kick and forced a restart. WE NEED MORE WARM BODIES SOLDIERS!!! Game's retardedly difficult, especially when you have to outmaneuver them without any distractions.

Edit:  Ghaern has joined the ranks in the fight against the Titans. Our numbers are getting bigger and our ranks stronger. Soon we will be prepared to defeat the Colossal Titan.

So uh... I saw up to 4 Fidel Lagstro's on POM today... apparently that's a thing now.

So in case you see a Fidel Lagstro on POM or any other server mass tking people on purpose, it's probably not me, so go ahead and give em da perma-spank. But if they are actually playing right, let them... I guess? lel  :???:

45cdfa75c2.jpg

PPK confirmed dead?

Last time I saw him he was barely getting his food down in Vegas... probably dead from alcohol poisoning by now. thanks to me.. my bad

Bad news boys.... I forgot how to shoot. I've been missing shots on AFK's, stopped cav, and people just staring at me attempting to give me pity kills all day. Sooooo bad, that Albus took the time to make me this....

a2d465781589c73f95f7e8b689ed9c5b.png

Last time I played on a EU server was like 2 weeks ago and you RQ'd on me and left me fighting against a bunch of randoms speaking Russian that didn't even make attempts at blocking.

valent69 said:
Last time I played on a EU server was like 2 weeks ago and you RQ'd on me and left me fighting against a bunch of randoms speaking Russian that didn't even make attempts at blocking.
I think you might've ended on a russian server. Don't go there again, it's scary :sad:

valent69 said:
Bad news boys.... I forgot how to shoot. I've been missing shots on AFK's, stopped cav, and people just staring at me attempting to give me pity kills all day. Sooooo bad, that Albus took the time to make me this....

a2d465781589c73f95f7e8b689ed9c5b.png

that's the most disgusting portrait of me i have ever seen.

done.

Back
Top Bottom