Yet Another New PW Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Randomz

Regular
I have set up a server hosting PW Mod, I'll be very pessimistic here, nobodys going to go on it etc. etc.

If anyone wants to go on it the server name is UK_Roleplay_PW_Mod or something like that, just jumble up the words must be a good 3/4 combinations  :wink:

Max Players is set to about 60 so I can count the empty slots  :mrgreen:

Rojen said:
On a high note: Hurrah a server for UK
On a down note: It'll probably die soon

It's all true! It'll probably die soon! DIE DIE DIE! *Attacks with an Axe*

Edit: Wait that makes me sound like a psycho...

Pro Tip: You need something to draw the players in, you will also need a ruleset and a team of admins.

For instance some servers has Banking which players like, they also have a list of rules that the public can see aswell as a list of current admins and a complaint thread.

I dont know why im still posting on this board, i gave up hope on PW about a month ago.

Peton said:
I dont know why im still posting on this board, i gave up hope on PW about a month ago.

I could say something mean.

I'm assuming it's so you can laugh at most of the threads.

i like laughing at all the trivial things that people post about like;

ban this guy cuz he kill's me

This admin is aboozing for doing his job

and my personal favorite

hur dur this guy tried to tax me and i said no so he killed me

:lol:

hirovard said:
i like laughing at all the trivial things that people post about like;

ban this guy cuz he kill's me

This admin is aboozing for doing his job

and my personal favorite

hur dur this guy tried to tax me and i said no so he killed me

:lol:
dora the explorer said:
that one is my favorite too

You used to watch Dora the Explorer too? Actually now that I think about it either they hired a new voice actress or Dora is really old IRL.

I'm making a new map for the server. According to the people who've seen it (When I briefly put the server up) it's good. I should have the map completed and loaded onto the server computer at some point in the weekend (I've been hosting it on a server which I can't keep on all the time).

If anyone is interested in becoming an Admin let me know.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom