The Peloponnesian War - Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I have to say that I played this a while back before deleting it, even then I was very impressed by how it played out, the look of some units are actually correct (excluding Spartans, they all had horse hair on top of thier helmets, that's where the look for the roman centurion helmet originated from), but overall this is a really well made mod, I'm very impressed, I rate this a 10/10 :grin:

tenerife_boy said:
I´m part of the team members of this mod and I must say it doesn´t matter how many suggestions and bug reports you all make because meanwhile Lynores doesn´t come back here (remember he is offline since 2011) the mod won´t get more developed.

I SAY THIS AGAIN: STOP THE ******** CAMPAIGN AND IF ANYONE GOT THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE, PLEASE MAKE A MULTIPLAYER VERSION. STOP WHINNING SAYING ****S LIKE "Oh we have no credits to do it..." or "it´s Ilegal" NO IT IS NOT because this is a free work..no one have paid Lynores or me for giving this mod to the community so I encourage you to do it !!

**** sake, we are not childs and we all know a multiplayer version is what we really want. DO IT

I've returned to forums after three or five years, and I've seen that happen with mods here and elsewhere. He's a Greek policeman. I think at present there are more pressing matters for him than the mod for M&B:Warband. My only problem once I added the alpha patch to remove broken mercenaries and other small issues, is that Diplomacy in this mod seems to treat the end of truces as automatic declarations of war, meaning that there's war of all against all.

I had An idea that won't take to long to implement.
If you go to your troops and talk to them it says view equipment.
It would be awesome if you were allowed to give your troops different weapons. Thanks

Any alternate download link besides Megaupload? MBRepository does not open for some reason (on all browsers i tried) and when i download it from proxy sites it says the media is broken. so if anyone could upload it on mediafire or something like that, i would be grateful. but anyways, from what i see, you could add more types of troops to the mod. it seems a little less from what i can see in screenshots and more troops= more decisions to be made in a battlefield. Overall, its the best mod i have ever seen (at least in screenshots) besides Anno Domini. :mrgreen:

ptrells14 said:
Guess I should have looked at the date of those posts lol.  5 months old

Indeed.  Here's a suggestion!  Have the creator of the mod allow for the release for the mod info so other modders can finish it.  That way, we don't have an AMAZING mod that is forever cursed in the limbo that is alpha.  Amirite?

you should add some more arrows to the greek quiver. i can do it with tweak mb , but some others can't. besides, loved the mod. i went back a version for it  :grin:

How about naval battles where you can build up a fleet using different types of ships ranging from humble scout triacontors, to speedy triremes, to massive quinquiremes. The main form of attack is to ram the enemy ship causing hull damage

Lynores said:
Feel free to leave your two cents. I'll be checking this thread regularly.
please if you can do some armors with caps for example spartan armor with red cap , athenian armor with blue cap...and do in chest unique spartan hero armor

Quite a few of the cities and villages have been misplaced. It would be nice to have a parties.txt with the correct locations.

Back
Top Bottom