The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

When l start game,it drop me out and eror say:"get object failed for texture:khergit_armor
Pls help me ! Sry for bad English

During a siege, when the battle in the streets occurs, the game crashes when the battle begins.
I've put the fix in before this happened

I'd have to assume that some amount of these problems are occurring solely based on the fact that M&B Warband has been patched several times after the latest PeLoPeW release. Probably also due to the integration of the freelancer mod into this. Which, don't get me wrong, was highly needed and appreciated in itself. All we can do is wait until a new version has been worked on, seeing how nobody else has the module system or even the right permissions to work on the mod itself.

Just downloaded and started playing. On the first quest I went to the bandit layer and killed all of them. My troops started cheering since the battle was won, but the game didn't notify me that the battle was won and it wouldn't let me press tab to leave the battle. This went on for some time before I left the game and started again to the same result.

Back
Top Bottom