The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOrest007 said:
TheMadJester said:
Well that explains it, cause I'm not from any of those countries. It's more accurate to say I'm not a citizen of any country at all actually. So my customs are a bit different.

Doesn't that make you a hobo? But even they call themselves the citizens of the earth so I don't even know what you are :lol:.

He's Canadian. He used to be in my regiment a while back.

Crozade said:
Most people who watched this thread when it started have left the community already, i think he should finally release it ffs

No! 10´000 will come like mushrooms from the soil like little parasites feeding from the insane artwork that this mod is... Once it is released that is...

Perhaps to avoid Iron Europe's fate, when it comes out we should spam every single person we see on the taleworlds forum and other forums with a link to the l'aigle thread. Just a thought...

ClearlyInvisible said:
Senta said:
dinnerblaster said:
I've heard said so many times that something is impossible with Warband's engine, and yet 90% of all obstacles have been beaten. M&B has some badass modding community.

hehe, very true. this mod and many others are a testament to that.

a question to Doc, will Sapeurs de la Garde be making appearance?

They weren't created until 1810, so no. I wonder if we'll see any other Genie regiments.

damn, missed out by a year :wink:

GiipaGips said:
Crozade said:
Most people who watched this thread when it started have left the community already, i think he should finally release it ffs

No! 10´000 will come like mushrooms from the soil like little parasites feeding from the insane artwork that this mod is... Once it is released that is...

They won't. They will be playing Bannerlord.

Oh , nice only one who remembers of Polish army , but 3 years , I know it's a lot's of work but if  you make now release so many users download this , we waiting so much time for first version , make this  release and other people don't makes you spam  :razz: .
Btw. You planned to make diffrent uniforms to other legions like 4pułk piechoty Xsięstwa warszawskiego ?  :shock: And again I can wait but i see it ' s 3 years . :cry:

Important question, will the soldiers uniforms fit women properly or will it look awkward as hell?

Also will this be released within the next 2 years?

McMaslo said:
Btw. You planned to make diffrent uniforms to other legions like 4pułk piechoty Xsięstwa warszawskiego ?  :shock: And again I can wait but i see it ' s 3 years . :cry:

polishfusilier.jpg

RudeLobster said:
Important question, will the soldiers uniforms fit women properly or will it look awkward as hell?

It will be released in the next 2 years, but when it is, it will be a surprise.

Rangerplus10 said:
RudeLobster said:

It will be released in the next 2 years, but when it is, it will be a surprise.
So to this time taleworlds make new game  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom