The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinnerblaster said:
Why are we still talking to that idiot? Let's change the subject and he'll go away eventually.

Because I was at work while he was trying to set fires.  :c

General Revan said:
I called myself an A S S Hole not a bastard you idiot

Why are you being a part of the crowd?  Everyone calls you an ass hole, but nobody calls you a bastard.  Why don't you start something new.  :grin:

Inzunza said:
dinnerblaster said:
Why are we still talking to that idiot? Let's change the subject and he'll go away eventually.

Because I was at work while he was trying to set fires.  :c

General Revan said:
I called myself an A S S Hole not a bastard you idiot

Why are you being a part of the crowd?  Everyone calls you an ass hole, but nobody calls you a bastard.  Why don't you start something new.  :grin:
I'm your Governor. At least when this ****ty mod comes out, I'll be the Governor of England when i take it over

djogloc02 said:
He posted some pictures of the map, but you mean all the map?

Not necessarily the entire world map, but part of it would great. Maybe you have a link to this pictures? I can't find them in the OP and there is more than a thousand pages in this thread :smile:.

Epicrules said:
Deutch said:
am i the only one that would be happy with a trailer

A trailer was posted a longggg time ago. Check the OP.

Though, the "coming 2013" is outdated, but it's still a trailer.

yeah i saw it but that was in 2012 so perhaps a more updated one :grin:

55461273e03f520e7c1702be2c353463.png
Maybe that will deter other such individuals. Probably not, but wishful thinking anyways.

Epicrules said:
Maybe that will deter other such individuals. Probably not, but wishful thinking anyways.
Another one bites the dust of Taleworlds..
Docm's sarcastic responses were spot on to his behavior.

Epicrules said:

Shall I be the one to post it, then?

Looking back on this movie after 15 or so years, those little munchkin soldiers look French as hell.

Yeah, let's focus on something positive, like... how I noticed the Russian Jaegers' shakos are missing the tassel above the pompon, which wasn't abolished until 23 November (5 December) 1809 when the whole pompon scheme was reworked. Regular musketeers however had already ditched them on 14 (26) July 1808.

russianjagers.jpg

P1Y77Y6.png

Ignore the wrong facings on the left, and the wrong shako entirely on the right; I'm only demonstrating the tassel-pompons.

Oh, err, I guess that's not so positive.

Shame about all the trolls and morons that appear on this thread.

Just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to the mod Docm, I check the Mod Database everyday for anymore news, keep it up :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom