The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord_Edward said:
Is this the only Polish Line infantry uniform the mod will have Docm?

polishfusilier.jpg
Judging from the work DocM has put in I would doubt it.

Jesus, you kids these days are too lazy to even troll properly. Back in my day trolls used to find out where you lived and threatened to kill you, or at least sent awful stuff to your house. Poorly spelled non-sense doesn't bother anyone.

Lord_Edward said:
Is this the only Polish Line infantry uniform the mod will have Docm?

Assuming by 'Polish' you mean belonging to the army of the Duchy of Warsaw, yes.

Absolutely no doubt on the uniforms and weaponry, and there's multiplayer! I'm placing this mod far more attention than Boonerlord!!

I wasn't insulting, I was just calling it with a different name  :cry:.

Edit: It's not like I hate the game, In fact I really loved Warband and I reckon I wouldn't feel different about Bannerlord  :wink:.

I'd like to roleplay as one of the Spanish soldiers of the División del Norte, sent to Denmark when Spain and France were still allies. Most of them, general included, deserted en masse and were evacuated by British ships returning to Spain in 1808, but around 5000 soldiers couldn't reach the ships and were forced to remain in Franch service. Looks like they didn't see combat in 1809 as they were being reformed into a new regiment, so I may RP a deserter who joins the Austrians or something.

HoJu said:
I'd like to roleplay as one of the Spanish soldiers of the División del Norte, sent to Denmark when Sapin and France were still allies. Most of them, general included, deserted en masse and were evacuated by British ships returning to Spain in 1808, but around 5000 soldiers couldn't reach the ships and were forced to remain in Franch service. Looks like they didn't see combat in 1809 as they were being reformed into a new regiment, so I may RP a deserter who joins the Austrians or something.
Or you could actually do what you were sent there to do and join my glorious invasion of Sweden!

I't has too make sense too attack, do they have a small army still remaining after a past war? Or do you not like how they raise more troop's by the day? Etc... That's what you have too consider

Mr. Docm the Thirtieth, may I ask what tools do you use to create this mod? I was trying to find some sort of Model Viewer for M&B because I wanted to take a closer look at certain item models, but apparently no such thing exists as of yet, so I figure asking you is the best way to get a certain answer.

SolidXerm said:
Mr. Docm the Thirtieth, may I ask what tools do you use to create this mod? I was trying to find some sort of Model Viewer for M&B because I wanted to take a closer look at certain item models, but apparently no such thing exists as of yet, so I figure asking you is the best way to get a certain answer.
Try OpenBRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom