The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClearlyInvisible said:
milkyway12 said:
DOCM are you going to fill us in on what's next? What is it you're working on now?

He's not going to answer for demands, he doesn't work for you.

What are you talking about, man. Seriously. It's just a legitimate question. I am just curious on what he is doing. You have your head stuck so far up your ass it's impossible for me to remotely see from your perspective on why you would say that.

I am simply interested in the mod and just wondering what he is doing. We know the cannons and instruments look good, and I have simple curiosity on what is next on his list. The best way to do get an update is to ask, you know, on the thread representing this mod.

milkyway12 said:
ClearlyInvisible said:
milkyway12 said:
DOCM are you going to fill us in on what's next? What is it you're working on now?

He's not going to answer for demands, he doesn't work for you.

What are you talking about, man. Seriously. It's just a legitimate question. I am just curious on what he is doing. You have your head stuck so far up her ass it's impossible for me to remotely see from your perspective on why you would say that.

I am simply interested in the mod and just wondering what he is doing. We know the cannons and instruments look good, and I have simple curiosity on what is next on his list. The best way to do get an update is to ask, you know, on the thread representing this mod.

No offense, but when we read your posts they come across as arrogant and demanding.

Anyways, Docm, will there be any special buildings you can build in your town? Like in native where you have mills and such, maybe brothels or bullfighting arenas in L'aigle?

Clonealex said:
Anyways, Docm, will there be any special buildings you can build in your town? Like in native where you have mills and such, maybe brothels or bullfighting arenas in L'aigle?

None of those, 'cause you cannot own towns in this mod, remember?

nilloc93 said:
Milkey way we JUST got an update (yesterday?)
jesus christ a super active dev is usually a weekly update, what the **** do you want outta this guy?

I am sure the guy knows what he wants to work on next. He isn't retarded. You don't complete one thing and then stumble around without a goal, at least i hope not. He seemed smarter than that.

If he doesn't want to reveal it, he doesn't have too, not sure why he wouldn't, but he doesn't have too and it doesn't really matter. If a question about, " what's next on your agenda?" offends you then ... you have issues that should be straightened out.

If he doesn't want to answer he doesn't have too. He doesn't need you cradling him.

Docm30 said:
Right now I'm just working on trying to not die from a fever I got after having to walk a long distance in -18 degree weather.

Damn, heard on the news hundreds of thousands are without power. I am sure you guys are prepared since you live in those conditions, but the none the less, i hope you guys don't lose power and that cold goes away quickly.

Docm30 said:
Right now I'm just working on trying to not die from a fever I got after having to walk a long distance in -18 degree weather.

It's -20 below and i'm riding my bike to work in an hour, stop complaining and wear a heavier coat. :razz:

milkyway12 said:
I am sure the guy knows what he wants to work on next. He isn't retarded. You don't complete one thing and then stumble around without a goal, at least i hope not. He seemed smarter than that.

If he doesn't want to reveal it, he doesn't have too, not sure why he wouldn't, but he doesn't have too and it doesn't really matter. If a question about, " what's next on your agenda?" offends you then ... you have issues that should be straightened out.

If he doesn't want to answer he doesn't have too. He doesn't need you cradling him.

so not only do you want updates constantly you want to know what the next one is going to be?
Perhaps you should stick to games that are already in their final version.

Docm30 said:
nilloc93 said:
It's -20 below and i'm riding my bike to work in an hour, stop complaining and wear a heavier coat. :razz:

I don't own a "heavier coat". Nobody around here owns any proper winter clothing because it doesn't usually get very cold.
ha up in the northeast we get -25 wind chills :razz: beat that  :smile:

Enough of smalltalk about the weather, get a flask of whisky :grin:

Question to Docm30

Are there any plans to implement buyable items who improve the skill? For example a bottle of alcohol or a surgeon set to improve the wound treatment/first aid and so on

11sparky11 said:
I never understood why people compare temperature extremes in their local area like they are comparing penis length.

I thought a shared misery is a more tolerable misery. Anyway...
It'd be cool if there was a bottle of whiskey to improve wound treatment but at the same time reduce accuracy :grin: Expand on that idea.

Docm30 said:
nilloc93 said:

I don't own a "heavier coat". Nobody around here owns any proper winter clothing because it doesn't usually get very cold.

Wait what part of Canada are you in Docm? Here in Vancouver there is no snow at all but we instead got pretty cold winds these last few days.

Speaking of alcohol, I just found a newspaper where a Russian General told the citizens of a Dutch city how much food and drink they were expected to give his soldiers.

The amount of meat (1,5 pounds) and bread (3 pounds) is nothing special, but apart from that, every Russian soldier was supposed to be given two rations of Jenever (dutch gin) or Brandy every day - In beerglasses.
Two freaking beerglasses of brandy every day.

Faultier said:

Fun fact of the day: alcohol makes you feel warmer because it opens up the blood flow to your skin, which the body intentionally shut off to preserve body heat. The rush of warm blood feels good, but you actually are decreasing your core temperate and putting yourself at higher risk. The more you know...

Ivan the Awesome said:
Faultier said:

Fun fact of the day: alcohol makes you feel warmer because it opens up the blood flow to your skin, which the body intentionally shut off to preserve body heat. The rush of warm blood feels good, but you actually are decreasing your core temperate and putting yourself at higher risk. The more you know...

Yep, I know about this fact (working in medical sector). Nevertheless Russians dont care - maybe therefore the life expectancy in Russia is pretty low (hepatic necrosis)  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom