The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugles aren't horns, so I've shown no hornists.

'Cornet' was a British cavalry rank between Adjutant and Lieutenant. The instrument of the same name didn't exist yet.

What I've shown are drummers, pipers and buglers.

Docm30 said:
Swimming was a rare skill at the time, even to the point where very few Royal Navy sailors could swim. I imagine it was a similar situation in most navies. It wasn't unheard of for a captain to reject men because of their ability to swim.

Docm30 said:

'Cornet' was a British cavalry officer rank between Adjutant and Lieutenant. The instrument of the same name didn't exist yet.

Damn, there goes my dream of being Louie Armstrong :p

Gewehr98 said:
Docm30 said:

'Cornet' was a British cavalry officer rank between Adjutant and Lieutenant. The instrument of the same name didn't exist yet.

Damn, there goes my dream of being Louie Armstrong :p
What an unfair wooorld!

Hi there. I really love the mod even though it is not out yet. I cannot scene but I can model and make skins if you know what I mean. If you need my help then please tell me.

SeanBeansShako said:
I am too curious about the progress is scenes. I hope he got some good replies and some progress is happening behind the scenes.
He is still working on getting the mod in the right status so the sceners can get started. So I doubt there is much progress behind the scenes. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom