The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akiba356 said:
Single player ftw

Will the map be like Europe and will the cities have buildings of the time in them like in the 1.011 mod, Europe 1805 war of the third coalition?
Yes i'm assuming its going to be just as massive if not bigger than the one used in 1805. We havent seen any full screenshots though but from the little snippets we've seen it looks really good.

Speaking of the map I don't suppose we could see some more of the single player environments could we Doc? From what I can recall we've only been shown that boxing ring (?) and Napoleon's office (for want of a better word).

I am still wondering how the ranking up system will work, and sorry if this has already been stated in the previous 629 pages. Will you be able to create regiments, it join a regiment like the freelancer mod? Also, will the individual regiments travel in their own parties, or travel in armies/brigades/divisions?

roboWarrior001 said:
Akiba356 said:
Single player ftw

Will the map be like Europe and will the cities have buildings of the time in them like in the 1.011 mod, Europe 1805 war of the third coalition?
Yes i'm assuming its going to be just as massive if not bigger than the one used in 1805. We havent seen any full screenshots though but from the little snippets we've seen it looks really good.

Docm once said you could fit Calradia in his France.

Vicccard said:
roboWarrior001 said:
Akiba356 said:
Single player ftw

Docm once said you could fit Calradia in his France.
:shock: woah really? that's awesome.
Ser Brock said:
I am still wondering how the ranking up system will work, and sorry if this has already been stated in the previous 629 pages. Will you be able to create regiments, it join a regiment like the freelancer mod? Also, will the individual regiments travel in their own parties, or travel in armies/brigades/divisions?
He's stated on a post (i think on the first page) that there are 10 ranking systems that can be earned through battle (probably through your level of renown) or purchased with gold by speaking to the faction leader. And yes free lancer is going to be available. and the other part of your question is a little far fetched don't you think? i'm pretty sure all of your troops are gonna travel in a single party. It would be cool though if he added the ability to give one of your companions regiments and troops like in the 1805 mod.

roboWarrior001 said:
And yes free lancer is going to be available.

According to what or whom? I believe this was the latest post made on the subject:
Docm30 said:
pod455 said:
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there going to be something like freelancer? Were the player can join a army and a regular soldier?
I don't plan on it. I don't know if you've noticed, but even in the best mods the lords are idiots that run around and do nothing most of the time. I wouldn't want to be part of that army.

Oh i thought i read something in earlier posts about being able to join a lords party as an officer or something. I guess I was mistaken about freelancer. Apologies.

Tango98 said:
The mod should be great, I've always wanted to play NW single player! :grin:
scCBF.gif

Not really for me to post but here is a really nice image Docm put on twitter. Really puts the mods evolution into perspective.

BG6vrAUCcAAgyYE.jpg:large

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers from MM/NW will be looking into this mod on its release, untill we say otherwise we would like to reserve our number 87th for the UK and the name of the Royal Irish Fusiliers

No reserving regiments
When we are ready to support regiments we will say so. Until then I'd ask you all kindly to keep thou mouths shut. We have not even planned a release version for public yet let alone have regiments reserved. So please kindly ask and comment but do not try to reserve a regiment. Anyone requesting a regiment after this will be severely punished for it (IE: We'll make sure someone else takes it). This may seem harsh but we'd prefer to postpone community wars for much longer.

Wolf.

James Grant said:
Not really for me to post but here is a really nice image Docm put on twitter. Really puts the mods evolution into perspective.

BG6vrAUCcAAgyYE.jpg:large

The quality was good to start with but now its amazing, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom