The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomeRandomTiger said:
Is it possible to include AI musicians in this mod and warband in general?
That's a good idea, but I'd imagine coding would be hell, as I don't even think MM. have mastered AI musicians yet.

Right, I have a small question here...

Will it have a thing such as Brytenwalda's 'co-op' battles or whatever to call them? Its not needed in my opinion, but it could be great fun :smile:

mikkel the great said:
Right, I have a small question here...

Will it have a thing such as Brytenwalda's 'co-op' battles or whatever to call them? Its not needed in my opinion, but it could be great fun :smile:
Probably not, but you never know.

I'll have AI Musicians if someone volunteers to program such a thing. I'll definitely have standard bearers, though.

Anyway, update time, I guess.

Here's the uniform of the British Light Dragoons, the UK's basic light cavalry (although they were equipped in basically the same manner as the so-called heavy cavalry). They are armed with a 1796 pattern sabre and an Elliott carbine (not shown below), and are wearing the 1796-1812 summer uniform.

British Light Dragoon
britishlightdragoon.jpg
Ingame
lightdragoon3.jpg

lightdragoon1.jpg

lightdragoon4.jpg

lightdragoon2.jpg

lightdragoon5.jpg

lightdragoon6.jpg

As per usual, they are WIPs and need a bit of dirtying up. New horses are also in the works.

Awesome....as usual, yet I'd love if they wore something else, I hate tarletons.... Yet, can't wait to see the Russian generals' bicornes :grin: Make them with those huge fluffy thingies on top :grin:

Agovic said:
Awesome....as usual, yet I'd love if they wore something else, I hate tarletons.... Yet, can't wait to see the Russian generals' bicornes :grin: Make them with those huge fluffy thingies on top :grin:

can you add a pizza and a pepsi coke too ? lol it seems you order a command in a restaurant.....

Awsome work modder :smile: cant wait to play , im sure everything will be great :smile:

tartiff said:
Agovic said:

can you add a pizza and a pepsi coke too ? lol it seems you order a command in a restaurant.....

Awsome work modder :smile: cant wait to play , im sure everything will be great :smile:

The point is, I took part in the famous Battle of Kotor Bay when Napoleon's army was defeated by the Montenegrins :smile: That is, the reconstruction of a 1806 battle :grin: See my avatar, it's a portrait of myself in a Montenegrin Generals uniform :grin:

Agovic said:
the famous Battle of Kotor Bay when Napoleon's army was defeated by the Montenegrins :smile:

Not again...

(He's talking about a Russian army (with some Montenegrin rabble as support) defeating a French army (Napoleon wasn't there too).)

EDIT:
Docm30 said:
(although they were equipped in basically the same manner as the so-called heavy cavalry)
No. Heavy cavalry were (usually) bigger men, had (usually) bigger and heavier horses, and had straight and long broadswords while light cavalry had lighter curved sabres.

Agovic said:

I love tarletons, I'll probally pick one up from the battlefield  :wink:

And I swear to god that if you come up with that battle and the montenegro's ONCE MORE, i'll get to an admin and ask for your ban.

(no, im not sure if I can do that, but I will try.)

Pillage_Ur_Village said:
The mod looks great BUT will it allow the troops to form ranks and fire volley's? cause if it doesn't allow that it's a big problem anyway epic mod  :grin:
Yes, i asked allready.
Wow, first picture looks more like Total War than Mount and Blade. Fantastic !

Hi Docm that uniform is amazing probably I will loot one from a British  :lol:

When I see the 3d model It makes me ask about the pants: will they be as boots (independent from the jacked) or will they be part of the jacked?

Agovic said:
tartiff said:
Agovic said:

The point is, I took part in the famous Battle of Kotor Bay when Napoleon's army was defeated by the Montenegrins :smile: That is, the reconstruction of a 1806 battle :grin: See my avatar, it's a portrait of myself in a Montenegrin Generals uniform :grin:

And who cares about Montenegrin...? Seriously we actually don't care about that small piece of landmass seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom