The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we have a hero character design competition?? Like a submit your own hero sort of thing and let the community vote on it?

Helfy, I might just set something like that up.

Here's an update on the newest (and last) of the French cavalry; the Chasseurs-à-Cheval. They are the basic French light cavalry, equipped with the Year IX/XIII carbine and the Year XI sabre. I chose to uniform them in the short-tailled Kinski and hussar style breeches (they will also have heavy overalls).

Chasseur-à-Cheval
chasseurx.jpg
Ingame
chasscheval4.jpg

chasscheval7.jpg

chasscheval6.jpg

chasscheval5.jpg

chasscheval3.jpg

chasscheval1.jpg

chasscheval2.jpg

Anyway, with the holidays upon us, I'll probably finish the last French uniform (the Tirailleur-Chasseur) and then take it easy until the new year.

Docm30 said:

Chasseur-à-Cheval
chasseurx.jpg
Ingame
chasscheval4.jpg

chasscheval7.jpg

chasscheval6.jpg

chasscheval5.jpg

chasscheval3.jpg

chasscheval1.jpg

chasscheval2.jpg

Anyway, with the holidays upon us, I'll probably finish the last French uniform (the Tirailleur-Chasseur) and then take it easy until the new year.
Damn, they look awesome, good job!  :wink: You deserve a break after doing such a great job!  :grin:

Can't wait until you show some pic's of French lancers :grin:

I am so gonna make a joined brigade of Lancers and dragoons. And maybe some chasseurs to add some colour  :mrgreen:

Docm30 said:

Here's an update on the newest (and last) of the French cavalry; the Chasseurs-à-Cheval. They are the basic French light cavalry, equipped with the Year IX/XIII carbine and the Year XI sabre. I chose to uniform them in the short-tailled Kinski and hussar style breeches (they will also have heavy overalls).

Chasseur-à-Cheval
chasseurx.jpg
Ingame
chasscheval4.jpg

chasscheval7.jpg

chasscheval6.jpg

chasscheval5.jpg

chasscheval3.jpg

chasscheval1.jpg

chasscheval2.jpg

Is not possible to release a small demo taster version?  :sad: This has to be the best mod iv seen covering this period not to mention the insanely high quality of work.

Vicccard said:
Wait. They are the last cav? No french lancers? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ill just get some from poland, then  :mrgreen:

Something tells me that he has put in the lancers, be he just hasn't shown us.  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom