The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count Roland said:
Is there a list of Austrian Generals that will be featured in the game?

Here:
Docm30 said:
These ones. Remember that I named the generals when I wasn't sure when I was setting the mod, so I still need to give it another once-over at some point.

Erzherzog Karl von Oesterreich
Johann Freiherr von Prochaska
Erzherzog Johann von Oesterreich
Heinrich, Graf Bellegarde
Johannes Joseph
Erzherzog Ferdinand d'Este
Karl, Graf Kolowrat-Krakowsky
Johann Freiherr von Hiller
Franz von Rosenberg-Orsini
Friedrich Hohenzollern-Hechingen
Friedrich, Graf Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld
Karl von Schwarzenberg
Vincenz Bianchi von Castelanza
Michael Freiherr von Kienmayer
Johann, Graf Klenau
Hieronymous von Colloredo-Mansfield
Ferdinand, Graf Bubna Litic
Johann Siegmund, Graf Riesch
Peter Freiherr von Vecsey
Johann, Graf Radetzky

Thanks.

Docm30 said:
I'll gladly film any reenactors who are willing to fly at least 3500 kilometres on their own dime and expect no compensation.

TheOrest007 said:
Docm will the mod have something like hunting? I've played a number of mods with that feature and it was a common activity for the nobility at the time wasn't it?

It doesn't presently.

sam3330 said:
Just a question about your avatar. Really love that portrait of Camille Desmoulins, but ever since I saw it I want a digital copy but all those that I can find on the internet are of a crapy resolution. So my question is do you have one with a good resolution?

I manually cleaned up a crap version.

Anyway, there might be a new video soon. I don't really have anything new to show but I'd like to test out that new Nvidia Shadowplay thing.

Well done doc...

Concerning my latest post, why did you stop taking donations? It seems a bit weird to me (and to everyone who may misunderstand me, no, I'm not hinting that the mod is near finalization 'cause that wouldn't explain my question anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom