The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question that I think hasn't been asked before. Do you plan to change the kind of loot you get after a battle? It would be weird to loot pieces of uniforms.

HoJu said:
A question that I think hasn't been asked before. Do you plan to change the kind of loot you get after a battle? It would be weird to loot pieces of uniforms.

Perhaps allow you to loot uniform but decrease honour because of this?

How long would it be before the citizens and looters came to the battle field to grab what they can? An hour? 10 minutes? Or did some actually rush in mid-battle to snag a body?

Especially as a common rabble, the equipment on a soldier would be useful I'd imagine.

You should add Peter Westerstrøm as a companion, he was a swedish mass murderer who was executed in 1809 with 4 murders in 1808.
Just you know, make a slight alternate setting where he evades capture and uses his handy dandy skills to accompany the player.

EDIT: Or he uses them to kill more people, until caught in a situation where he's bound to the player for service.

TheMadJester said:
You should add Peter Westerstrøm as a companion, he was a swedish mass murderer who was executed in 1809 with 4 murders in 1808.
Just you know, make a slight alternate setting where he evades capture and uses his handy dandy skills to accompany the player.

EDIT: Or he uses them to kill more people, until caught in a situation where he's bound to the player for service.

i'd like that, nice idea!

it would make a nice, funny addition, with a lot
of potential for hilarious dialogues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom