The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He Docm,
will we be able to invade England with hot-air-balloons?
If not please add tunnels under the channel!

6a00e0099229e888330120a65fa66b970b-pi

masterborn12 said:
McMaslo said:
Rangerplus10 said:
RudeLobster said:
Important question, will the soldiers uniforms fit women properly or will it look awkward as hell?

Also will this be released within the next 2 years?

It will be released in the next 2 years, but when it is, it will be a surprise.

This mod is in half work and it's begin  created 2011 so now we must wait next  3 years to first version it's very optimistic . :lol:

Dont overhype it docm even considered releasing it last year during the page 1000. il say the first version will come in 31st december 23.59 GMT +1. Give him sometime but im sure that docm is pulling up his final cards as we speak to be honest i think that it will be released this year.

Docm30 said:
I told everyone that I couldn't make a 2013 release as soon as I knew. Even into this month I thought I might be able to.
REALLY !? :shock: :shock: FANTASTIC !

pickme said:
Look at first post at Nova Aetas thread there is perfect example how to inform community about progress.

Percentual progress reports are only possible when you got a concrete progress list and when you are able to work on the mod regularly. And as far as I know that is not the case here.

I can't imagine myself working on big project without 'what should i do next' list. Actually at work I have a task list for everone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom