The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! It's your favorite native american back on the forums.

I tried reading though the 60 pages I missed, but stopped 15 pages in, so I'll ask here.

Does the battle continue after death, or shift to another npc? 

I forgot to mention that in the system, you could just pay directly into the town, all towns have a number which is there wealth (1 - 99) and once the number enters a certain number range for example I think but may be wrong, 80-99 is considered as what the game would list as Rich, and so this system from the mod lets you directly pay into the town to increase that number that the player never sees in Vanilla Warband. It should also be for castles and villages :razz:, this would of course be only for the rich as stated in my first post. Thank you for reading.

P.S. What is the progress for the release of the mod? If this is asked a lot and has become an annoyance than I am sorry. :razz:

Crazyman1300 said:
P.S. What is the progress for the release of the mod? If this is asked a lot and has become an annoyance than I am sorry. :razz:

Or you could, you know, stop asking and then there would be no reason to be sorry.

My guess is that there is still some scening to do, and probably a lot of tweaking and fixing. Uniforms for the first release are complete if I am not mistaken.

Crazyman1300 said:
I forgot to mention that in the system, you could just pay directly into the town, all towns have a number which is there wealth (1 - 99) and once the number enters a certain number range for example I think but may be wrong, 80-99 is considered as what the game would list as Rich, and so this system from the mod lets you directly pay into the town to increase that number that the player never sees in Vanilla Warband. It should also be for castles and villages :razz: , this would of course be only for the rich as stated in my first post. Thank you for reading.

I don't think that's how economics work. Besides, isn't there already a system in which you can invest in buildings? That is a way that you can make the city richer by investing money into it in a way that makes way more sense.

TheOrest007 said:
Oh by the way, will there be standard clothes for villagers or will different nationalities wear their national costumes?
i hope not,because that means more and more time untill release.also its a ton of work for only one guy,give him a rest

TheMadJester said:

I tried reading though the 60 pages I missed, but stopped 15 pages in, so I'll ask here.

I think it'll go to a Camera.

CommanderBlush said:
On another topic, will some of the Cavalry units have capes?

If by cape you mean peliese then yes.

kuauik said:
TheOrest007 said:
Oh by the way, will there be standard clothes for villagers or will different nationalities wear their national costumes?
i hope not,because that means more and more time untill release.also its a ton of work for only one guy,give him a rest

No. I NEED my Lederhosen.  :mad:

kuauik said:
TheOrest007 said:

Perhaps for second release then eh? It always bothered my how in movies national costumes were inaccurate and for instance Ukrainians would be wearing Russian shirts.

Yde said:
Crazyman1300 said:
I forgot to mention that in the system, you could just pay directly into the town, all towns have a number which is there wealth (1 - 99) and once the number enters a certain number range for example I think but may be wrong, 80-99 is considered as what the game would list as Rich, and so this system from the mod lets you directly pay into the town to increase that number that the player never sees in Vanilla Warband. It should also be for castles and villages :razz: , this would of course be only for the rich as stated in my first post. Thank you for reading.

I don't think that's how economics work. Besides, isn't there already a system in which you can invest in buildings? That is a way that you can make the city richer by investing money into it in a way that makes way more sense.

Well that is how the game works :smile:, and the entire point of this system is so that you don't have to wait for a town to enter a new range of wealth.

ClearlyInvisible said:
TheMadJester said:

I think it'll go to a Camera.

CommanderBlush said:
On another topic, will some of the Cavalry units have capes?

If by cape you mean peliese then yes.

Ah thanks! I never knew the official name, I apologize

I would like to ask a question: in the mod there will be the "Legion du Midi", the piedmontese legion in the french army?

TheOrest007 said:
kuauik said:
TheOrest007 said:

Perhaps for second release then eh? It always bothered my how in movies national costumes were inaccurate and for instance Ukrainians would be wearing Russian shirts.

We'll have to wait and see. He said that all of the models needed for the first release are done, so we can assume anything he was going to put in the first release, is already in the first release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom