The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangerplus10 said:
We are stepping on thin ice.
penguin-1.gif

I feel we are playing the part of the penguin which "falls"
Bit more on topic. I am looking forward to how you will select weapons,uniforms etc in MP.  Whether it will be  like Native and just a simple select system or something more like NW. Or maybe something different completely different.

dinnerblaster said:
I guess no one bothered to link this, so in case someone hasn't seen it, here's a demonstration of the recent foliage test:

russianvillage.jpg

This was posted way before!

WWhHY DONT U USe THe seaRCH FunCTIoN?!?1?1?

hudson57 said:
Rangerplus10 said:
We are stepping on thin ice.
penguin-1.gif

I feel we are playing the part of the penguin which "falls"
Bit more on topic. I am looking forward to how you will select weapons,uniforms etc in MP.  Whether it will be  like Native and just a simple select system or something more like NW. Or maybe something different completely different.

+1
How the hell is that going to work?

I see the black brunswikers, and the musketeer... what other prussian line (not light, cav, skirm, or guard) are there?

For example any units like these?

g0yyf.jpg

10 Docm's = A completely new game in 3 month's  :mrgreen:

And ah, yes, glorious God and creator Docm, i am one of the simple little beeing's sitting around waiting too back up you'r glorious word's and belief's... I am one of you'r many soldier's here on TaleWorld's sitting here too back you up against the hater's and troll's...

I'm pretty much one of the many fan's waiting for the day, ah that day, that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom