The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gestricius said:
Crimean War? Anyone?  :grin:

Given that the Crimean War is my favourite conflict to read about and I hope to take a course on it when my engineering program finally lets me take an elective, I would love to see a mod for Warband or Total War focusing on it. Unfortunately, I don't think it has been done.

Very nice apartment, will you get special reward types of furniture depending on your career/achivements on the battlefield? Or will is simply be a nice looking place to stash your stuff?

Benjamin_von_Hamburg said:
Maybe mass murder of the populace for the sake of gold, silver, valuables etc?

What if i't was that you would loose honour, but you would gain riches and loot, and of course renown?

I wonder what Adolf Hitler's renown rating would have been.

Riemer said:
Benjamin_von_Hamburg said:
Maybe mass murder of the populace for the sake of gold, silver, valuables etc?

What if i't was that you would loose honour, but you would gain riches and loot, and of course renown?

I wonder what Adolf Hitler's renown rating would have been.

[quote author=Count Haringoth]"Yes, I know your name... it strikes fear into men's hearts."[/quote]

[quote author=Count Haringoth]"Yes, I know your name... It's used as a comparison for any douche who happens to be in office, whether they're actually keen on invading and murdering millions or just happens to be in a different party."[/quote]

Fix't.

Docm30 said:
What is it with you people and crimes against humanity?

Always preferred cards myself.

Bluehawk said:
Too spacious for my taste.

Seems suitable for an officer's lodgings to me, at least.

I hope some of that bare flooring is going to be covered with furniture though, or is that space left open for potential games of battledore and shuttlecock?

I think you were discussing some time ago about the possibility of a new ability for the player which allows him to reload faster the guns.
Well, if you have not solved this yet, Docm30, you probably should speak with the developer of this mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239917.0.html

He has the clue I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom