The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Russian said:
Alp said:
Why says "coming in 2k13" then? just outta curiosity
That was probably Docm's estimate of when he though the mod would come out or something. But don't pay attention to that. The mod will be out in 2014 sometime so now we just wait  :wink:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/what-the-****-man.jpg

2014.... You have got to be kiddng me...

tumblr_mllp1vo3OS1qdqmxho1_r2_250.gif

Wow. And so the whinging over an overdue release when the mod hasn't even gone over the projected release date begins. Keep it classy Taleworlds. Don't ever change on me.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
tumblr_mllp1vo3OS1qdqmxho1_r2_250.gif

Wow. And so the whinging over an overdue release when the mod hasn't even gone over the projected release date begins. Keep it classy Taleworlds. Don't ever change on me.

What did you expect from a community of a mod made solo by a drunk Indian in some cold, far away island for a game made by a Turkish couple?

Ps. Not to offend neither doc or guys from taleworlds, you're all my heros, really.

Clonealex said:
Oh dear, I've started an argument, I was just expressing my sorrow at the probability of a 2013 release going down the drain.
Honestly being sick for a few days won't make the mod go any slower... its just a few days. For all you very smart people that actually thought the mod was coming out this year lol, well sorry mods take time..

Typically, when someone says puts a release on their product/item, it's usually going to cause happy pants syndrome and make people angry if that date doesn't come to fruition. Personally, I wouldn't have added "Coming 2013" in the first trailer, because if that doesn't happen, people will be pissed. Many are now anticipating a 2013 release. Personally, I understand mods take time, and the amount of work is a lot. However, many others do not. It's the way the world is. We've waited almost two years now, I could care less if we have to wait another...

The_Russian said:
Honestly being sick for a few days won't make the mod go any slower... its just a few days. For all you very smart people that actually thought the mod was coming out this year lol, well sorry mods take time..

There are so many ad-hominems I'd like to throw at you right now.

Epicrules said:
The_Russian said:

There are so many ad-hominems I'd like to throw at you right now.
English is not my native language. It is my third... cut me a little slack bud...

Anyway I do know that a lot of people were waiting for the 2013 release, but its coming on December and maps still have to be constructed ect.. People the mod is not years away... Just wait a few months and don't throw a hissy fit.

Was watching the awesome L'aigle trailer recently and I am really curious what the first music track is that plays at the start? Its been playing on the radio here recently and I really want to find the full version. Thanks for any help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBjHcUleYVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom