The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connzcdf said:
Yay! Thanks docm, for at least putting some Welsh settlements in. And you may have been thinking this, but if you decide to get more settlements in Wales, can I suggest Pembrokeshire? As this is where General Picton is from, and being a key character in the era, deserves his home town placed, in my view.
Pembrokeshire is county, is it not? Did you have a specific city you'd like to nominate for inclusion?

Agovic, try to keep it atleast tangentially related. I don't go around posting patriotic songs about Canada, now do I?

Ye ye, simply couldn't resist as the version I found I listen for the 1st time and it's awesome :smile:

Derailed_thread_by_StareOfGreed.jpg

Seriously guys- do you mind at least TRYING to keep this on topic? I mean, it's understandable that you could get jumpy trying to wait for this amazing mod to be finished, but going out of your way to post random stuff?

ON TOPIC: So based on the way the game handles diplomacy, is it possible that say... Prussia and the UK could attack eachother? Or France and Poland?

Epicrules said:

Seriously guys- do you mind at least TRYING to keep this on topic? I mean, it's understandable that you could get jumpy trying to wait for this amazing mod to be finished, but going out of your way to post random stuff?

ON TOPIC: So based on the way the game handles diplomacy, is it possible that say... Prussia and the UK could attack eachother? Or France and Poland?

I believe it is possible to code in an unbreakable alliance, I think it was done in Imperium Romanum.

Docm30 said:
Connzcdf said:
Yay! Thanks docm, for at least putting some Welsh settlements in. And you may have been thinking this, but if you decide to get more settlements in Wales, can I suggest Pembrokeshire? As this is where General Picton is from, and being a key character in the era, deserves his home town placed, in my view.
Pembrokeshire is county, is it not? Did you have a specific city you'd like to nominate for inclusion?

Agovic, try to keep it atleast tangentially related. I don't go around posting patriotic songs about Canada, now do I?
It is a county, but there is a town called Pembroke hope it helps :grin:

jezza93 said:
Epicrules said:

I believe it is possible to code in an unbreakable alliance, I think it was done in Imperium Romanum.
It's more of a question of whether or not I want to make unbreakable alliances, and, except in a few cases, I don't. The mod is only really supposed to be fairly accurate to history for the few week or two, from then, what happens should be up to the player and the AI.

Mikeyo said:
mikkel the great said:
marchal davout said:
blakeg1632 said:
Is this mod really even going anywhere? Or just a halted project...
shut up
... not verry constructive...

I belive good Docm is working tirelessly on this project.
Hehe, but seriously docm I think is working to his best, and look at the ammount of comments! This mod is more than alive!

Indeed that guy deserves a Ip ban for that shi*

EDIT: Sorry for my comment in the quote, I'm on my ipod which sucks for foruming =_=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom