**Active Progress List** /--Planning the next release--

Users who are viewing this thread

LibSpit said:
I think I have a bug.

I added 3 Black Army Assaulters to a garrison and when i returnede it said "Black Army Assaulters (0)"??
Interesting. Could you upload that savegame file or send it to me in an email. I'll email you real quick.

Oh fart biscuit I think I overwrote the nearest save point of it by accident! I will try to see if I can recreate the incident and make a save of it

LibSpit said:
Oh fart biscuit I think I overwrote the nearest save point of it by accident! I will try to see if I can recreate the incident and make a save of it
There will be a backup save located where your current save is. See if that will work.

Goldbrandz said:
I don't know how but I've managed to go 100 game day's without the exp. bug. All i did differently was instead of realistic mode I opted for saving at will so i could just reload after the bug, and i imported a lvl 20 character at the start. Also I noticed the bug Deadalus found about the reinforcements with 0 men on the map, but when i talked to them every party had a copy of my companion Jeremus the surgeon talking to me even though he was already in my party (these parties will crash the game if something attacks them) :???:
Cool Beans 100 days and no exp. bug I'm not sure what caused it but it has put a smile on my face. OK, lets see...
The reinforcement bug where there are no men in the party is caused by there being no population in the villages I think. I noticed that the villages were sending recruits when under 100 without a school and past the minimum of 25 villagers probably causing there to be no troops when the party was created. I'll give another check just in case. Also I'd like to know what is the population of the village when a reinforcement party of zero is made.

Also for the next patch I'll be making the option/feature to deny reinforcements from individual villages.

Daedelus_McGee said:
I want to see if having large regiments and a small main force makes the bandit creation algorithm to wonky.
Actually the bandits are created by the usual time based system from native. But I added two new methods to the actions of bandits. The first one I got from the idea you suggested. They spawn from infested villages. The 2nd is as you grow in level they will still create parties of up to 30 but as many of them gather on the map they will combine there parties into one. So depending on how strong your character is depends on how big of a party they will combine into. That's why some people have fought over 260 bandits at once.

Regiment Bug:
1. Created regiment before becoming King.
2. Captured Asona (It was just sitting there so lonely...) and became King.
3. Directed Regiment to reinforce Asona.
4. Regiment disappears and troops go away without reinforcing Asona.

This is with a good copy of 3.91b1.

Daedelus_McGee said:
Regiment Bug:
1. Created regiment before becoming King.
2. Captured Asona (It was just sitting there so lonely...) and became King.
3. Directed Regiment to reinforce Asona.
4. Regiment disappears and troops go away without reinforcing Asona.

This is with a good copy of 3.91b1.
Already ahead of you Daedelus. :wink:
Computica said:
EDIT:
I don't like the fact that when I tell regiments to reinforce a garrison they are there but hidden from the garrison menu. I'll find a way to change that.

I'm almost done with the In=battle surrendering code. I just need to place a check to call it.

Update:
The in-battle surrendering feature (for enemies) is implemented for the next beta. I hope it works as expected.

Cant wait. Also, is it possible to change color? And who is this manslayer who showed up at my castle? I dont remember these from 4.5 gold :razz:
Thanks!

zoolder said:
Cant wait. Also, is it possible to change color? And who is this manslayer who showed up at my castle? I dont remember these from 4.5 gold :razz:
Thanks!
Yes, talk to your court staff to change the kingdom color. More colors will be added later.
Refer to this post about the man slayers: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195551.0.html

Computica said:
zoolder said:
Thanks!
Yes, talk to your court staff to change the kingdom color. More colors will be added later.
Refer to this post about the man slayers: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195551.0.html
The 3 people? Minister, treasurer and Constable? I have no option for color. Sorry for the stupid question, just so much has changed o_O

Computica said:
So, anything in a plaid?  Or would adding textures to the text cause the world to go *boom*?

Computica said:
Daedelus_McGee said:
So, anything in a plaid?  Or would adding textures to the text cause the world to go *boom*?
:lol: I'll add a ton of more colors a bit later. It's actually pretty easy to do. After I run some test I'll upload beta 2.
Will it be save game compatible, asked the master of redundant questions?

Also, will I be able to use my current saves?

No, not that I mean to make them incompatible with saves its just that when i add features... I add save breaking features. For instance on the next patch I added several new scripts and new mission triggers and a few strings among other things.

To get the fullness out of the new beta you'll have to restart.

I've been restarting all the time since I've been modding. It's only been one occasion where I gave the mod a long play and that was after 3.0b1 was released. So i really can't relate with how you all feel about restarting. But I do understand what it is like to start from scratch again.

After I verify that this feature will initiate like I want it to and work like expected, I'll upload beta 2.

Any idea what could be causing the caravan bug in the villanese region ? again i was tempted by arvia but now my town is at very poor due to no trade and running low on supplies and money  :shock:

Also a small suggestion while im here , would it be possible to eventually look at the income from town enterprises ? i dont mind if its not as easy as it was with wine in 3.0b but there has to be a middle ground between that and velvet only.

Sure NS, that caravan bug is caused by my lazyness to complete the trade routes for towns. I'll have to do that before I release the beta 2 patch.

I also have some bad news. I stil haven't found the source to the exp. bug.  :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Just got an idea why this may be happening...

ok np it can wait , i chose antarian and they get kinda owned in siege it seems they rather do horizontal slash instead of vertical ones when going up ladders ­­¯.¯ but im guessing the thin can are hard coded that way.

Are you going to add that management screen that was in 4.5 gold? That was awesome! Saved a lot of time. Cant wait for beta 2 btw. :grin:
Best mod yet, by far.

EDIT*
Is it coded so you can only have one place training units at a time?
Thats nice balance o_O

you can train trough your constable at only one place but with special buildings it trains troops in each building you own.

Back
Top Bottom