1860s - SCREENSHOTS

How do U find the quality of pics uploaded?

• Just GREAT! Thx for sharing.

Votes: 56 57.7%
  • Average quality.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Average quality but very few.

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Bad quality in general.

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • I prefer Slideshows. They look much better and play faster and smoother

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
>THIS TOPIC HAS MOST of the images removed, due to imageshack policy
...some more recent PICS from me are here
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/images

PLEASE  :::VERY IMPORTANT ::: !!!!!!

DO NOT post unless you add a pic, even just one, from the last versions of the game.
You can also post an old one, but has to be unique, different...or very good quality.

To make Screenshots  Press CTRL+Insert to take pictures

When making Pics and Videos of the game, pls turn off ALL the game INDICATORS!!!  (Troops Indicators, Targeting Reticle, Reports, etc etc...)
Your Pics and Video will be wanderful then!!
  :mrgreen:

Thx to all of you for taking the time to do that :wink:

pleeeaase Alan......this is a torture!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy  :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAhahahah
Gabby
PS in Blue and Grey there are many weapons you can use to replace Postdam, spanish/French pistol etc and the rifles....and Dynamite!! :shock:
OOH, and a double Colt that spawns with double holster!!!  :mrgreen:
Tessius is not going to help me with his beautiful Secession weapons....so we might use the B&G open sourced ones (and Rockwell is a good friend!!  :wink: )
We already have a Cylinder Hat in AHD v 1.4.1 as well  :cool:
Oh, and you can improve the 2 civilian clothes Poom made, they have long pants and B&G Cavalry boots just go perfect UNDER them!
GABRILDURO said:
Hinky already knows that and said that maybe he will do another one later on when he has some spare time.
But for next release I will use this, which is good nevertheless  :wink:
Gabby

Folks around these here parts shudder when they recall the time Alan "Big Bad Frenchie" De Soison rode in town to shoot-up the chandeliers at Miss Nancy's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd62IHyodKQ

GABRILDURO said:
HAhahahahahah  :mrgreen:

those are amazing alan. Only one question concerning the cigarette. Does it have a filter? cause I'm sure they all rolled their own smokes back then and wouldnt have filters  :wink:  just a minor observation its looks Great! I cant wait to go to the wild west as a cowboy!

Dellivis said:
those are amazing alan. Only one question concerning the cigarette. Does it have a filter? cause I'm sure they all rolled their own smokes back then and wouldnt have filters  :wink:  just a minor observation its looks Great! I cant wait to go to the wild west as a cowboy!
i'm sorry what the meaning of filter?? i'm sorry i don't know because i'm not smoking in real life :oops:

i'm really sorry for my PC damage..the power supply are dead, :cry:
but the harddisk are fine and the file are save, i just move it in my friend PC
i hope it's not long to repair it or i think i must buy or order new PC power supply  :cry:
I use my laptop's father for a while.

here the last thing my work before my pc damage..i make some new cowboy uniform and some pirates uniform for 1776/1755
bandit1t.jpg
gentleman.jpg
:oops:

Dellivis said:
Alan De Soison said:
i'm sorry what the meaning of filter?? i'm sorry i don't know because i'm not smoking in real life :oops:
filter_cigarettes.jpg
that orange looking thing on a cigarette is called a filter. I used to smoke years ago when I was younger and foolish. Never will pick up the habit again (its too expensive  :lol:)
aaahhh yeess i understand now..ofcourse there is a filter
rokok.jpg
well i not smoking and not like to smoking because not healthy.. but I Like Cigerrates SPG ( Sales Promotion Girl) because there are always sexy in here wihihihi  :mrgreen: :lol:

They didn't put filters on cigarettes until the 40's and it was considered a woman's cigarette since it was filtered. It wasn't until the late 50's that men started smoking filtered cigarettes in it was "more healthy" So if you wanted to be historically accurate you may want to just have a white cigarette, no filter.

Radetzky said:
Did he actually deserted to join the Confederacy or is it just mistake with reversed US belt?  :mrgreen:
mb26u.jpg

No. The Confederate troops also used the U.S buckle because it was way more supplied and
it was stolen from Union corpses. The reason for the reversing is because S.U could mean "Southern Union"
or symbolise "Down with the Union" :wink:

Radetzky said:
My squad of irregullars
mb22r.jpg

Second guy from the left,is he wearing jeans? Jeans were invented in 1847 but
but were made out of denim since 1873 :wink:,therefore they were made of the cloth of
a tent (tentclothing or what the hack you call it) :wink:

Radetzky said:
Yep you are right! Good point, I didnt know it myself.
naaah, jeans there just look like average pants, not big deal.....the last guy on the right is really BAD, with tricorne  :roll:
I am working on a new release, probably in few more days I will upload it for everybody :wink:
The sad thing, guys...is that I am working on this Mod MOSTLY ALONE... :cry: ...Team is too busy on other things, mainly 1776.... :???:
Gab

Thx RADDY  :wink:
I apologize to you and soooo many ppl for not answering as I should, to your questions, on Forums and PMs.....but really I have no time and I forget things!!!!  :oops:
Gab

1876 Black Hills, Dakota Territory - Cheyenne Warchief posing for picture for journalist just before going on the warpath with his braves.
So nice!!! Hehehehe
Hey, can you say a word on the Mods as well, my friend?
It sadly seems that me and you are the few ones REALLY concerned about indians in game, sometimes.... :???:
Gab
PS.....sorry but your previous Avatar and Signature Pics were much nicer.... :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
I am working on a new release, probably in few more days I will upload it for everybody :wink:
The sad thing, guys...is that I am working on this Mod MOSTLY ALONE... :cry: ...Team is too busy on other things, mainly 1776.... :???:
Gab

Do you need some help Gab? Is there something in the way of things I can do that could help a little? I admit to being more focused on 1776 for the moment simply because I want to get that ironed out more as it was the first started.

Tomahawk_N_Rifle said:
blackhillswar.png

1876 Black Hills, Dakota Territory - Cheyenne Warchief posing for picture for journalist just before going on the warpath with his braves.
...just before going on the warpath with his braves journalist's scalp.

GABRILDURO said:
So nice!!! Hehehehe
Hey, can you say a word on the Mods as well, my friend?
It sadly seems that me and you are the few ones REALLY concerned about indians in game, sometimes.... :???:
Gab
PS.....sorry but your previous Avatar and Signature Pics were much nicer.... :wink:
i'm sorry gaab..i'm still making 1776 and 1860 model from tom and some team suggestion, i'm cannot fast for making a model because my skill not good :neutral:

Militia.jpg

Over three dozenConfederate Militia out along the Indian Frontier repelled a Cherokee night raid on their village.

IndianSlaughter.jpg

The assault was disorganised, and some two dozen Cherokee warriors fell in the attempt to storm the village.

FourDeadMay1862.jpg

May 1862.  Union dead near Milton, Delaware.

SlainCavalierMay1862.jpg

A Union soldier killed in the raid on Milton, Delaware as Union forces advanced and tried to take the hill from a Confederate force that took possession of the high ground.

Pictures have been heavily edited  :mrgreen:
warei.png

**Viewer discretion is advised**  :lol:
massacrew.png

Montana Territory - May 25th, 1871 - The remains of several dozen specially trained Indian fighters (Federal Army) to deal with the indigenous population lay dead in a field after an ambush by Sioux Warriors.  Overpowered by furious anger towards these soldiers the warriors scalped and badly mutilated the bodies of several of the dead.
weshallremain.png

Back
Top Bottom