Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bannerlord? Seriously? Really bad name. Better make M&B2, then make an expansion with a sub-name.
Also, the trailer is just pure awesomeness... I've never seen better work in MS paint. Good job. :grin:

in my opinion the name is good! but i hope they
- add siege engines
- increase the map and add 1 more faction
- more support for modding
-much more diplomatic options

only those 4 features are enough to make a M&B2 successfull.

There's an entire board on suggestion, those would have been suggested at least 1 million times.

never said they weren't suggested before. oh and also i forgot the most important feature that should be in M&B2

add montenegro

Kawee said:
For those of you who like conspiracy theories, M&B2 was announced very soon after WotR went live! :wink:

Dare I say....CALLED IT LIKE AGES AGO!

*prophet*

Also, Ringwraith, stop. Please.

oh and also to all the kids who say this is a bad trailer etc, its not a trailer its a teaser, not supposed to have gameplay or stuff, its just a friken teaser...

Wellenbrecher said:
Sir Hitson Winsler said:
There's an entire board on suggestion, those would have been suggested at least 1 million times.
It's Gambino. What did you expect, with his silly anime name and all...

you obviously didn't read my description, my name is not from the anime, its from PES 2005 or winning eleven, there was a player in youth market called gambino, i bought him and he was the star of the team so i liked the name.

Gambino said:
oh and also to all the kids who say this is a bad trailer etc, its not a trailer its a teaser, not supposed to have gameplay or stuff, its just a friken teaser...
Dude, it was a weak teaser. It actually had an opposite effect. If they can't put together one minute trailer with some good quality to it, I'm afraid what will they do to M&B2.

the less they put in a teaser, the more of a tease it is
sounds like a pretty ****in good teaser to me

keep it up taleworlds

Leifr Eiríksson said:
So happy to wake up to this and find four pages of Ringwraith wailing about the ****ing name of the game.

It's Ringwraith. If there's a serious, long ass argument over something that really wouldn't really cause a heated discussion anywhere else in the universe, he's a part of it. Or the cause of it. Though to be entirely honest, bannerlord does sound silly and I keep seeing it as bonerlord.

This has been a joyous morning, I do wish we got at least a few screenshots though. :sad:

What a lovely thing to wake up to! I hope we will get to see some gameplay in the near future!  :grin:

I thought the teaser was okay. It was pretty much a video without any footage, so to say. For an official announcement, not much was needed besides those awesome audio sounds(sounds like a vac charge against nords IMO).

Also, I don't think we shod criticize the name until we get more details. Warband's title was relative to newly added features, and Bannerlord may be as well. Does sound less epic, though.

I think you guys are kinda overreacting. Perhaps it's me not being a native speaker, but Bannerlord sounds fine to me. :wink:

You know, like the banner men in ASOIAF, that show so popular right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom